Celebration Fl, 34747 407-***-**** email@example.com
Senior Operations Management
Specializing in Distribution Operations Management, Logistics,
Strategic Restructuring and Consolidations, Executive Staff Development
• Successful business professional with years of comprehensive and progressive experience in management of corporate operations for national distribution organizations.
• SIX SIGMA Process Owner and Champion trained and ACTION WORKOUT COACH.
• Well-versed in creating and directing operations reorganizations and corporate turnaround strategies to maximize efficiency and increase profits of distribution operations.
• Developed interactive Metrics Programs designed to facilitate Continual Improvement Projects.
• Significant ability to develop Strategic Management/Supervision Teams with the talent and motivation required to implement desired initiatives.
• Highly skilled in pinpointing operational deficiencies and implementing management procedures to create optimal efficiency and corporate growth.
OWNER OPERATOR Orlando, Florida
Private Businesses 2008 - Present
Independent Logistics Contractor - Agent servicing the AOG Aircraft industry and the Human Organ Transplant Industry. 2015 – Present
Sports Events and Team Management - Youth Sport Events Management Group. 2008 - 2015
GENERAL MANAGER Orlando, Florida
Warehouse, Distribution, Fulfillment Centers 2004 – 2008
During this period I had total P&L responsible for single site facilities in the 3PL space as well as company owned Operations. The industries serviced were Home Products, Food Grade Distribution, Pick Pack Fulfillment of Apparel and Custom packaging. Facilities ranged from 60,000 square feet to just over 370,000 square feet.
CORPORATE DIRECTOR - DISTRIBUTION Columbus, Ohio
Distribution, Warehousing and Fulfillment 1992 – 2004
Managed and directed two different Distribution/Manufacturing Business Units for National Companies. I was responsible for between 15 and 82 Distribution Centers. I served as Distribution Services sales contact requiring regular involvement in sales calls, presentations and service reviews. I had total P&L responsibility for the networks that I was responsible for. I lead teams that restructured, opened and closed facilities based on business and customer requirements. These centers ranged from 45,000 square feet to over 300,000 square feet. The inventory was 90% pick pack fulfillment.
ADDITIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE IF NEEDED
EDUCATION: THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY, Columbus, Ohio
Major: Labor and Human Resources / Business Administration