Authorized to work in US / 559-***-**** / firstname.lastname@example.org
Methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
Testing and Project tracking (Jest, JIRA, Junit)
Packages (Microsoft visual studio, Microsoft Office Suite, NetBeans, WordPress, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator) Preprocessor and Tools (SASS, Webpack)
June 2018 to Oct 2018
StudyCity is unlike tradition internet restriction software. It is a portal that encourages and reinforces learning and growth opportunities for children by limiting access to the internet measurable progress has been made on educational websites. Responsibilities:
● Implemented new requirements and maintained their backend code
● Collaborated and brain-stormed with the team to find and create ideas be used in future prospects and updates for the application
● Managed resources on multiple projects like backend code analysis and data visualization.
● Fixed codes and tracked project progress.
Developer, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
June 2015 to July 2016
A privately owned mobile network operator and a venture by Reliance Industries, Reliance Jio. Jio focuses on operating a 4G LTE network and uses voice over LTE to provide voice service on its network. This next-gen broadband infrastructure set up involves working with information, data and AI.
Part of the development team which was responsible for the development of a web application using technologies like html, java Servlets, JDBC, databases, and AngularJS. My responsibilities included developing and overseeing the integration of various technologies applied. Project 2
Part of the project management office which worked on requirement analysis and problem management for the ‘Network Operating Centers’ that were being established. My work during this period involved: Establishing Project Methodologies, Project Tracking and Project Support.
● Developed a light-weight application development using Angular JS which facilitated efficient grouping the employees with the help of SQL queries according their field of interest, experience and qualifications; saving the time and effort that goes in developing a team for a project.
● Improved the code quality by executing unit and integration tests to ensure an error free code.
● This application served as an upgrade to the pre-existing information system which enabled other applications working with the same data sets more accurate and efficient in their processes.
● The project management office aimed to get better refined ideas and real time reporting for the bugs and problems in the current projects. As a team member, I interacted with and was a part of various meetings with the teams involved and responsible for the planning and implementation of the network.
● Created reports and presentations on the processes which were agreed upon in the meetings.
● Analyzed and reported the requirements, problems, tickets raised, solutions and reports generated. Capstone Project
January to August 2015
Developed a web application using ASP.NET with database technologies (MySQL) that was proposed as a solution for the obsolete paper-based system used in an educational institution. This application aimed to serve an easy digitalized information system for the teaching staff aiding them with services like user- friendly interface for feeding data, easy and secure data fetching from the database, and generating basic reports (crystal reports). These functionalities increased the credibility of the information system, saving time and effort of the staff.
● Presented the idea and demonstrated the application with dummy data and convinced the panel of judges to pass the project on for the real time implementation for the institute.
● Performed unit and component testing for the application to provide a standardized base code for real time implementation of the code
● Implemented and designed the standardized look-and-feel, user friendly form to enable easy data collection and report generation. reducing effort, manual errors and facilitated better use of data in the institution.
● Engineered and proposed a solution to a real-life problem. Education
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science – California State University (2017) Become a User Experience Designer, Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch for UX Design – Lynda certification 5 Capsules in “Certificate Program of Executive Excellence” - Dale Carnegie Training Participated in the workshop and competition for India’s talent hunt for entrepreneurship – Nurture Talent Academy and Computer Society of India