Nawaf Mujib Hussain
Saudi Electricity Company
Contracting & Construction
Training in all Sections of Distribution Department of SEC. (field & office)
Site Electrical Engineer
SAUDI ARAMCO, Jazan Economic City (JEC)
Infrastructure & Utilities Project Package – 7,
Construction of MV Network, Construction of 132/33KV Sub-Station, laying of MV cable (3Cx185mm2), Installation of 1500, 1000 & 500KVA Transformers, RMU & LV
Panels. Construction & Installation of Traffic (Signals) Control System on different Cross Sections of SAUDI ARAMCO Project.
Najran University Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Najran,Saudi Arabia
Certifications & Courses
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering from Najran
University, with an overall grade: Very Good and G.P.A. of (4.13) out of (5)
- Sep 2017, OSHA Certification 30-hours by OSHAcademy Authorized Training Provider
(ATP), EHS Academy.
- Oct 2016 - Nov 2016, Course in the program of freshly graduated engineers by Saudi Council of Engineers Includes the following topics
• Communication and self-marketing
• Inspection and evaluation of buildings
• Projects management
• Preparation of specifications
• Recent engineering standards
- Dec 2016, Course in Facilities Management by Saudi Council of Engineers.
- Mar 2017, Course in Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL by Saudi Council of Engineers.
- Apr 2017, Course in Contract Management FIDIC by Saudi Council of Engineers.
- May 2017, Course in Project Management Professional by Saudi Council of Engineers. References
Professor of Control in Electrical Power and Machines - Electrical Engineering, Collage of Engineering, Najran University ammohammednu.edu.sa
Dr.Adam Reda Alhawari
Electrical Engineering, Collage of Engineering, Najran University aralhawarinu.edu.sa
Excellent in Reading, Writing & Speaking
Member of Saudi Council of Engineers