Keith G. Cannon
Email Address: email@example.com
Career Objective: To obtain a position where my skills can be leveraged in providing solutions, mentoring others, and fostering growth in a team environment.
Education: University of South Alabama at Brookley Field, Mobile, Alabama
* Certification Course & MCSE Course
* A+ Certification
Moss Point High School, Moss Point, Mississippi
High School Diploma received in May of 1985
Diploma: General Studies
Grade-Point Average: 3.0(based on 4.0 scale)
Computer Skills: Operating Systems: Windows OS & Macintosh OS
Applications: MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, HP Printing Solutions, Adobe Acrobat, Lotus Notes, MS Outlook
Databases: ` Novell
` Hardware: Macintosh PCs, Windows PCs,
& Canon Photography Equipment
Other Skills: * Type 40 WPM
* Excellent Written & Verbal Communications Skills
* Toastmaster 97’ – Present
* Honor Student
* Member of Drama Club
* Member of VICA
* Member of Jr. Achievement
* Member of Vocational Training in Electronics
Experience: Thyssen Drupp/Outukumpu Stainless, 1 ThyssenKrupp Dr., Calvert, AL 36513
Acid Operator from November 2011 to Present
* Provided expertise in neutralizing and reclaiming Nitric Acids & Hydrofluoric
* Performed job tasks in a timely and safe manner.
* Effectively communicated issues and solutions to maintain safe operations.
* Perform sample testing to detect Chromium & Nitrates.
* Zero absenteeism while working flexible 12-hour shifts.
* Maintain and operate the acid recovery plant in reclaiming process acids.
Computer Science Corp., Inc., 3170 Fairview Park Dr., Falls Church, VA 22042
Help Desk Analyst from August 2011 to November 2011
* Prepare advanced reports based on analyzed data using Access,
PowerPoint, Excel, and Word software.
* Identify technical problems and solutions for fast repair turnaround, 97%
uptime while industry standard is 90% for equipment used
* Performed general office duties.
* Tier 1 Customer Care and support calls for Internet Services.
* Tier 1 is the customer’s first point of contact with the company for post-sale
assistance with self-installation or subsequent problems.
* Duties include but are not limited to providing customer assistance
for registration & email creation.
* Physical line signal testing, modem/filter set-up, plus email, browser, and
* Position works with and refers issues to other affiliated groups to
troubleshoot and restore Internet services.
* Customer Assistants are required to document all cases in operational management systems and place outbound calls as required.
* Provided high-quality customer service.
* Met key metric performance objectives.
* Adhered to schedules and followed process flows as trained.
* Provided Helpdesk assistance for 17 different contracts around the world.
* Provided assistance in resolving network, hardware, and software conflicts.
* Effective in escalating and communicating issues to Tier2/Tier3 personnel
to resolve and restore services. .
Comcast, 9315 Largo Drive West, Largo, MD 20774
Technical Support Specialist from October 2010 to August 2011
* Provided effective and consistent Tier 1 IT Support Calls.
* Answered 75 to 100 calls per day.
* Troubleshooted Comcast home and business customers with telephone,
Internet, and video services.
* Effectively communicated resolution information verbally and in written
narrative form to convey findings and recommendations.
* Documented the details of an issue and troubleshooting steps.
* Escalated issues via written documents for problem identification and
* Efficient using Vision and Grandslam ticketing system to track and route
problems and requests.
* Documented resolutions while ensuring accuracy in a timely manner.
* Communicated with Executive level personnel (Tier 2/Tier 3) to restore access
and/or identify and correct core incidents and issues with applications.
Cannon Photography, 4706 Frederick St., Moss Point, MS 39563
Owner/Operator from August 2007 to October 2010
* School athletic events
* Parties and special events
* Use Canon equipment and HP printing solutions
* Use Adobe Photoshop for editing
* Cheerleader competitions
Pascagoula Public Schools, 1716 Tucker Ave., Pascagoula, MS 39567
PC/Network Technician from August 2003 to August 2007
* Provided technical support for computer and telephone end users.
* Resolved computer software and hardware issues for end users.
* Implemented salvage recovery of parts from non-repairable workstations.
* Utilized dual hard-drive installations to recover files from bad sectors.
* Utilized Symantec-Ghost Imaging software to configure and setup customer
* Coordinated and performed printer installations.
* Setup and coordinated lab workstations on networks for end users.
* Coordinated moving computer equipment between two lab locations.
First Chemical Corp, 1001 Industrial Road, Pascagoula, MS 39581
HAZMAT Operator from March 1993 to August 2001
* Implemented workflow using chemical procedures.
* Maintained documents from chemical procedures.
* Implemented documentation for ISO-9000 certification procedures.
* Responsible for performing CPR training for first responder team.
* Eight years experience on chemical DOT and operator training for spill
* Completed HAZMAT training for spill clean-up and material handling for
References: Dr. Emily Walker, Principle EDD, Harrison Elementary
164 E. South Blvd., Montgomery, AL 36105