New York Area
Cell 201-***-**** – firstname.lastname@example.org
• 3+ years of experience in the mechanical engineering industry.
• Proficiency in device’s operation, maintenance, troubleshooting skills.
• Expertise in 3D Printing, Scanning & Reverse engineering CAD technologies.
• Expertise in CAD design.
• Experienced in HVAC system design.
• Analysis of failure modes, stress, thermal limitations of products.
• Software: SolidWorks, Revit, Insight, Geomagic Wrap, Design X, Control X, GrabCAD, AutoCAD.
• Strong technical support and communication skills.
• Fluent in Mandarin.
Mechanical Engineer 11/2017-present
• Design HVAC system/Solar panels projects for commercial and residential buildings.
• Prepared construction documents for SD, DD, and CD phases in compliance with building code and ASHRAE standards.
• Coordinate with multi-disciplinary engineers as needed to create or modify HVAC designing parameters.
• Communicate with clients to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of HVAC systems.
• Troubleshoot HVAC system’s design when the ductwork layout conflict with the on-site spaces or there are more cost-efficient materials or methods available.
Cimquest Inc. Branchburg, NJ 09/2016-10/2017
• Troubleshot, operated, and maintained various 3D printers and scanners as needed.
• CAD design the test part or reverse engineering CAD files for the new products.
• Interacted with clients to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and provide technical solutions.
• Conducted experiments to analyze different materials, manufacturing processes, and design tolerance and other factors in the product’s development process.
• Provided technical support to customers, including training on different software and hardware.
• Demonstrated new products and new technologies for clients and at trade shows.
• Established and maintained strong relationships with clients. EDUCATION
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ 09/2013-05/2015 Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, GPA: 3.7 Qingdao University of Science & Technology, Qingdao, Shangdong 09/2008-07/2012 Bachelor of Engineering in Material Engineering, GPA: 3.4 REFERENCES Available upon request.