awards & expertise
Columbia University, New York, NY 6/2014-5/2015
MSAAD / Master of Architecture
Hunan University(HNU), Changsha, China 9/2013-5/2014 Master of Architecture
Hunan University(HNU), Changsha, China 9/2008-5/2013 Bachelor of Architecture
Duke University extension school 8/2017-Current
Business Statistics Analysis (Excel + SQL + Tableau) Revit BIM / Grasshopper / GH to Revit through Dynamo / Rhino / CAD / Adobe Suite Business Statistics Analysis Excel + SQL + Tableau LEED AP BD+C, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional Specializing in Building Design and Construction 6/2017 AIA NY Design Merit Award (Carmel Place) 3/2017
2016 International Young Architects Design Competition 8/2016
-1st Prize (Shanghai Library East Hall)
Lucille Smyser Lowenfish Memorial Prize 5/2015
-Awarded by GSAPP
ENGLISH - Proficient
CHINESE - Native Speaker
Zhuguang Properties (ZGP Real Estate)
Construction, Design and Marketing Management Associate 10/2017 - now
- Assist in the management of over $200 million of design/construction development for 4 luxury multi-family mixed use projects. As the main contact point for project administration with design vendors and internal development management team, oversee and negotiate on design options and detailed technical drawings to develop optimized project design, providing feedback and coordinate overall project schedule as well as cost control planning.
- Manage project documentation and coordinate documentation revision and distribution. Review and process commitment documentation (Contract, LOI, Agreement), purchase orders/invoices, and organize retained documents.
- Assist to oversee the construction process on site on behalf of owner for a 127 units multi-family mixed use project, coordinate with project superintendents and vendors for emergency problems, settle down construction schedules and permitting issues.
- Run hard-bid process with GC, complete the VE and GMP process of several multi-family residential projects, achieving more than $2 million hard cost decrease by proposing VE design options and technical detail alternates.
- Create and manage Anticipate Cost Reports, co-authors project budgets, research on the market cost standard according to its marketing positioning using advanced analysis tools such as SQL, Excel and Tableau.
- Generate project status and schedule report for management team and present to potential clients. Project lists:
- 88 Arkansas (127 Units luxury residential tower in San Francisco, under construction)
- 525 Harrison (200 Units luxury residential tower in San Francisco, design phase)
- 1601 Mission (230 Units luxury residential tower in San Francisco, design phase)
- 1135 W 7th St.(240 Units luxury residential tower in Los Angeles, design phase) nARCHITECTS
Intermediate Architect 5/2015 - 10/2017
- Contribute from concept design all the way through construction design. Propose design options in design development (Using Revit,Rhino,SKU,GH) and develop technical drawings(Revit, CAD). Coordinate with supplier for building product and material sourcing and apply to design options, create budeget control standard report for design team.
- Conduct feasibility studies for co-living and co-working projects in terms of zoning, local code and ADA requirement.
- Help to manage construction administration on site, including RFI and punch lists. Porject lists:
- A/D/O (Mix use co-working & exhibition building renovation, built)
- Carmel Place (First Pre-fab Co-living tower in Manhattan, built)
- SaiYuan Lane Tower (Luxury residential tower in HK, under construction)
- Khalil & Kane / Tribeca Associates Real Estate Development Feasibility Studies - Co-living project Atelier WCY 5/2013 - 4/2014
- Contribute to raise design options in concept design and draft technical drawings, assist in making digital and physical models.
- Changde Teenager and Female Culture Center (Built)
- Shengxin City (35 stories residential tower in Yueyang, built)