email@example.com - 39390129
Rich experience obtained through work with Warehouse management system (WMS)
High level of commitment and hardworking Great affinity to learn, understand and explore new avenues
Reflect a friendly, warm & convincing personality with pro- active attitude towards work. WORK EXPERIENCE
FMCG, Logistics and Distribution Company - Dubai, AE - 2007-01 - 2012
in Dubai (from January 2007 to 2012 ) (P&G)
Giant Store -
1997-12 - 2000-01
3 months worked in Angola Africa (Invesco Angola)
• Knowledge of WMS & RF (receiving, replenish, move, picking.)
• Weekly attending meeting with seniors.
• Having Full control on inventory
• Warehouse arranging and quality control as per standards.
• Controlling stock transfer to different remote warehouse location.
• Taking care of overall cleanliness and tidiness of warehouse.
• Supervising almost 100 people including Storekeepers, laborers and delivery vans Drivers.
• Taking care of cold store temperature that is always maintained according to required temperature.
Workshops & Seminars:
Planning and Programme Development with SCLG (Supply Chain Logistics Group).
Managerial Strategies and its Implementation with SCLG (Supply Chain Logistics Group).
Total Quality Assurance with Procter and Gamble.
WMS Training with SNS Group
university of Kerala
Diploma in Computer Hardware Networking
Jetking school of Electronics Bangalore - Bengaluru, Karnataka SKILLS
Leadership skills, MS Office, team player.
Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
Leadership skills and team player.
Hard worker and committed.
Ability to manage and motivate the lower staff
Efficiency and target achievement
Software: MS Office
Internet Browsing & E-mail