MOHAMED FIRAZ NIZAMDEEN
Contact # +971-**-*******
A Highly self-motivated and result-oriented professional, Looking for a position in an organization offering a variety of challenges and responsibilities where my skills and abilities can be fully utilised and at the same time providing learning opportunity.
From Nov 2014 to Now, Abu Dhabi UAE
Working as Warehouse administrator
From Nov 2004 to Nov 2014, Dubai UAE. Store Keeper - Parts.
AL Futtaim Motors Parts Distribution Centre (Toyota) Dubai UAE.
RECEIPTS AND ISSUANCES
* Process inbound deliveries as per the daily schedule.
* Plan and allocate manpower as per the work volume.
* Ensure that there is sufficient work load for binning to avoid lost/idle time.
* Ensure that the article and the quantity being received are accurate to avoid wrong claim to vendor.
* Finalize and complete the work batch and shift in system on daily basis.
* On-time processing and dispatching of deliveries to branches and customers
* Maximize vehicle/container space utilization (fill rate).
* On-time processing of bulk orders to meet monthly budgeted figure, on-time submission of empty container request to AFL to meet CCM document cut-off date and schedule bulk order shipment to meet vessel cut-off date.
* Lead the team in safety, quality and housekeeping activities daily at workplace
* Ensure and Follow Standard Operating Procedure in each area of warehouse operation.
* Perform perpetual inventory on daily basis and conduct investigation on the differences
* Identify bins that needs to be replenished and update system accordingly
* Assist in investigating branch daily DR claims raised by receiving sites and submit the result to the warehouse executive on daily basis.
* Prepare SMR claims daily and submit to Warehouse Executive.
* Perform bin location assignment for NMP, stock transfers and bin location updates in SAP with 100% accuracy within a day
* Investigate warehouse denials and determine root cause of denials within a day
* Maintain, monitor and submit attendance details of team members to warehouse executive
* Maintain, control and submit overtime details of team members to warehouse executive
CLEANLINESS AND SAFETY
* Ensure that all tools, equipment and electronic devices at workplace are maintaining without damage.
* Ensure and follow safety rules in each area of operation.
* Maintaining the utmost cleanliness in the warehouse.
* Ensuring high standards of safety regarding stored items to prevent fire hazard or any other accident
Successfully passed Ordinary Level examination in Sri Lanka, 2001
SAP system warehousing.
Logistics Supply Chain Management.
Microsoft Packages (Outlook, Excel, word and PowerPoint)
SAP (System Application and Products in Data Processing) and Apex
EWM (Extended Warehouse management)
English, Hindi and Sinhala