AKHILA REDDY DEPA
*** ****** ***** **, *** L -Charlotte, NC 28262
980-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/akhila-reddy-depa SUMMARY
3+ years of professional experience in Data extraction, Analysis and generation of business reports using Business Intelligence tools such as MSBI, SAP BI. Advanced knowledge of Relational database concepts and proficient in designing complex T-SQL queries. Good debugging and problem solving skills, strong Analytical skills and capable of working in a team as well as individual.
University of North Carolina at Charlotte December 2018 Master’s in computer science GPA 3.6/4.0
Relevant Courses: Cloud Computing; Advanced Database Concepts; Knowledge Discovery in databases; Mobile Application development; Algorithms and Data Structures, Software System and Design Implementation, Visual Analytics;
Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology June 2015 Bachelor’s in technology, Computer Science GPA 8.4/10.0 SKILLS
Programming Languages Java, Python, C, C++, C#, R. Databases SQL, MySQL.
Tools/Libraries Git, SVN, Visual Studio, Android Studio, Eclipse JDE, MSBI Suite (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) Power BI, SAP BI, SAP BODS, SAP BO, R studio, Tableau. WORK EXPERIENCE
Wipro Ltd. August 2015 – December 2017
Project Engineer (BI Developer/Support) Hyderabad, India
• Developed ETL packages, Cubes and created reports using Microsoft Business intelligence tools SSIS (Integration Services), SSAS (Analysis Services) and SSRS (Reporting Services).
• Worked on user reported issues raised through ServiceNow platform and resolved those incidents or requests by analyzing root cause and making required changes in the database, ETL packages or report server depending on the type of issue.
Wipro Ltd. February 2015 – July 2015
Software Trainee Intern Chennai, India
• Got trained in SAP BI-BW, SAP BODS, SAP BO for extraction of data, building data warehouse and reports. Worked on "Click-stream analysis and Web mining" on a dataset of 70000 records. Awarded 'Top performer of the batch' in internship among 25 interns
Android Application for Project status tracking and risk management: Developed an android based application that can be used to show the project status, deadlines and risks if any to the team members, managers and business based on their roles. Data Modelling for Home Credit Default Risk:
Analyzed the home loan credit risks, preprocessed, converted categorical variables to numerical variables and created a model like logistic regression, Random Forest to predict whether the applicant is able to repay the loan. PageRank Implementation in Hadoop:
Implemented a basic parallel version of PageRank algorithm in Hadoop MapReduce framework. Algorithm to implement shortest round trip from a city covering some other cities Implemented Dijkstra’s algorithm with Brute force in python to find the shortest round trip from a city covering 5 other cities according to the dataset of connecting cities and provided distances. ACHEIVEMENTS
• Most Valuable Player Award For the outstanding contribution towards customers Wipro June 2017
• Wall of fame Wipro December 2016