Edwin Jason Maldonado
Raleigh, NC 27616
Durham Police Department (present job) Durham, NC
DCI Warrant tech
* Provides warrant support by ensuring warrants are entered into the database; providing
warrant request documents; reviewing extradition procedures; confirming statuses and
retrievals with the District Attorney's office; producing and maintaining warrant logs; and
confirming the eligibility of employees hired.
* Maintains warrant files by entering warrants into local and national databases; recording and
tracking service changes; conducting document recalls; and providing documentation as
requested by officers and other jurisdictions.
* Validates NCIC entries by analyzing and reviewing entries; verifying data fields for accuracy;
and reconciling entries made into the national and statewide databases.
* Maintains reports by confirming entries made into RMS systems; making changes to data; and
assisting officers and personnel with inquiries.
o Oversees the distribution of records by receiving and distributing information; assisting
officers with the review of documentation from DMV; and assisting during communications
* Maintains files by entering and editing information in the databases; confirming check entries;
and ensuring the accuracy of national guidelines
Rosa Leigh Michaels LLC (2011- Present) Durham NC
Property manager/ Accounting and records manager for a tattoo and art studio
I oversee tenants in the studio and I am tasked with ordering supplies, keeping flow sheets for the
company's books and finances, running background checks as well as scheduling any and all
maintenance repairs. I also am responsible for the companies accounting and any other
miscellaneous tasks that come up such as setting appointments for the art studio and tattoo shop
and closing and opening the business when needed. Interact and assist clients on a daily basis and
make sure they have a warm and positive experience.
Oversee projects such as construction work, renovations and remodeling.
Customer Service 401k and Health and insurance associate (2016-2017)
Fidelity Investments (Raleigh/Durham)
Interact with client participants by assisting them with plan options, enrollments, and more. Provide plan-specific
guidance and work with management and service delivery specialists to ensure that client needs are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business
Speak with customers by phone concerning their 401k and Health and insurance plans
Follow process/procedures set forth by each call center client.
Receive and enter phone and fax orders.
Call customers when necessary to update them on the status of an inquiry you or another representative
entered on their behalf
Contact carriers to confirm coverage and advocate for the customers by submitting carrier updates when
Follow our STRIVE model on every call
Review our own calls and listen for opportunities as well as what you did that was done very well and apply that
knowledge to yourself and also with the team so we can all benefit.
Initiate file maintenance for corrections to customer file by sending in XTRACS (work Items)
Fill out forms, determine changes for service requested.
Share ideas and suggestions with the firm that can make a positive impact on the firm
Handle irate customers in a professional manner.
Obtain customer feedback information.
Security Officer (2015)
Allied Barton Security Services (Durham, NC)
* Patrolled the facility and served as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and rule
* Reported all incidents, accidents and medical emergencies to law enforcement.
* Answered alarms and investigated disturbances.
* Issued and checked passes and credentials of persons seeking to enter the property.
Correction Officer (2001- 2012)
North Carolina Dept Of Public Safety (Raleigh, NC)
* Employed de-escalation techniques and verbal commands to maintain and/or restore
* Monitored inmate behavior to prevent crime,
* Maintained records and logs of man hours, materials and equipment used.
* Conducted internal security checks and distributed meals.
* Conducted pre-trip and post-trip equipment inspections of transport vehicles and
* Inmate transport throughout the state for required appointments.
* Received property from incoming inmates, provided receipts and inspected items for
* Attended regular training and maintained appropriate certifications.
2018- Currently a full time student at Carolina career college for the following IT
* CompTIA A+ 220-901 and CompTIA A+ 220-902
* CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Microsoft
* Windows 7, Configuring 70-680
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
* CompTIA Security+ SY0-501
* CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003
* Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician 100-105
* Cisco Certified Network Associate 200-105
1994 Naugatuck High School Naugatuck, CT
* High School Diploma Liberal Arts
* 1995 Certificate in Automated logistics from the CT. Army National Guard
* Bilingual in Spanish/English
? Resume: Edwin Jason Maldonado
? Page 3 email@example.com