Seeking a challenging career in the quality environment where my technical skills and qualifications as a Mechanical Engineer can be shared and enriched and make a significant contribution to organization with strong work ethics and diligence. I want to apply my knowledge, skills which would enable me to grow while fulfilling organizational goals.
B. TECH (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING) successfully completed First Class from (ST. MARY’S COLLEGE OF ENGG. & TECH) Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University Hyderabad, in 2018(65%)
DIPLOMA – First class passed from (Nandha Polytechnic College, Erode) Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu in 2015.
(Equivalent-Grade A+) (81%)
Matriculation – 10th passed First Class from (National Convent High School
(English medium), Patna) Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi in 2012.(7.2CGPA)
TRAINING AND PROJECTS
Successfully Completed MEP (Mechanical (HVAC), Electrical and Plumbing) Design & Drafting training also called as the building services in the construction industry Design & Drafting training from Dhanush engg. services India Pvt Ltd. Hyderabad. (Approved by NSDC) Duration:3 months
• HVAC PROJECT
Commercial Building (G+5)
1) Heat load calculations using Carrier E-20 format. 2) Duct design, sizing and routing layout (SLD & DLD using AutoCAD) 3) Use of software like psychrometric chart, Duct sizer and Pipe sizer. 4) Selection of AHU Blower size, Rpm, KW/HP.
5) Understanding and Code practice of HVAC Standard (Like ISHRAE, ASHRAE, SMACNA, NBC, IS, UL.)
Md Tajammul kamal
E-mail: - firstname.lastname@example.org
• ELECTRICAL PROJECT:
GENETIC BUILDING (G+2)
1) Total Load Calculation in total load Balancing Sheet. 2) Lighting, sockets, wiring design, sizing and routing layout (SLD using AutoCAD)
3) Use of software like AutoCAD, DAILUX 22.214.171.124
4) Transformer Size, D.G. Size, Ups Size Etc. Calculations 5) Understanding and Code practice of NEMA, NEC, NBC,IS,NFPA etc.
1) Calculations of water requirement, storage requirement, pump capacity, pipe dia, pump head etc.
2) Design of sanitary drainage system.
3) Design of domestic water supply and distribution system.
Completed Bachelor Final Year Project on “BUCKLING ANALYSIS FOR THICK CYLINDERICAL SHELL” (2018)
Member: 4 [Role: Leader]
Completed Mini Project on “DIGITAL LOCKING SYSTEM IN TWO-WHEELER AND FOUR-WHEELER.
Professional &Technical Qualifications
• Auto CAD(2013,2015 Knowledge & working)
• HAP 3.05,CATIA V5, DUCT SIZER, PIPE SIZER,POWERNET CIRCUIT ANALIZER, DAILUX 126.96.36.199
• Operating system: WINDOWS,LINUX
• Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Power Point
Proactive, self-starter, self-learning with good interpersonal skills.
Confident, Team spirit and Determined with fluent communication skills.
Ability to problem-solving, Adaptability, Team-planning, leading& maintenance.
Build up effective Quality relationship & undertakes presentations in order to enhance the company profile.
Passport Number : S1367085 ; Place of Issue : PATNA
Date of Issue : 11/06/2018 ; Date of Expiry : 10/06/2028
Name : - Md. Tajammul Kamal
Father’s Name : - Kamal asad ali
Permanent Address : - Nawab manzil, Jamun gali, Subzibagh, Ashok raj path, P.O. bankipore,
Date of Birth : - 01thNovember 1996
Language Known : - English, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil & Arabic(L).
Marital Status : - Single
Nationality/Religion : - Indian / Islam (Muslim) DECLARATION
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: Md. Tajammul Kamal