Results-oriented general manager who thrives in fast-paced and competitive environments. Constantly uses new and different methods to successfully cut costs, streamline operations, and increase productivity. Assertive and enthusiastic, with extensive knowledge of process optimization, and unsurpassed work ethic. Brings strong presentation, analytical, and problem solving skills. Education
Bachelor of Science: Business Management with a concentration in Finance 2015 LIU Post 3.5 GPA Brookville, NY
Negotiations Recruitment & Development Customer-Oriented Strategic Planning Process Implementation Budgeting & Finance Work History
Executive General Manager May 2015 - Current
Lightning Roadside, Inc. Plainview, New York
• Handles all scheduling for over 100+ independent contractors across multiple states, as well as all scheduling for the dispatch call center.
• Successfully acquires an average of three new vendors per year, generating a fifteen percent
(15%) growth in revenue each year.
• Reduces and controls company expenses by downsizing staff hours by thirty to forty percent
(30%-40%) while maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Performs as a top five emergency roadside assistance provider in the country every year based on volume of dispatches and customer satisfaction.
• Increases profitability by generating and focusing on P&L reports.
• Develops methods to establish and clarify customer objectives.
• Analyzes contract performance for bids, budgets and forecasts. Executive General Manager January 2016 - Current
Top Lock Locksmiths and Security Plainview, NY
• Manages all day to day aspects of the business operation.
• Increased delivery and efficiency of service calls by changing computer database software programs.
• Monitors employee productivity and optimize new procedures to reduce costs.
• Handles and manages all of the company's accounts payable/billing.
• Created a new schedule to eliminate overtime hours and maximize technician efficiency.
• Consistently exceeds gross profit goals.
Customer Service Call Center Representative April 2013 - September 2015 Lightning Roadside Assistance Plainview, NY
• Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
• Logged call information and solutions provided into the Beacon Dispatch Anywhere database.
• Effectively managed assigned cases, collecting and documenting details as needed using Beacon Dispatch Anywhere.
• Achieved customer satisfaction rating of 99 %.
• Responsible for overseeing the billing of all jobs and the payroll of all contractors.