Address: Alnaseem st. Jeddah, KSA
Mobile No.: ***-6654-0313-755
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Islam Khaled Abdel-Gawad El-Kholy
● Date of Birth: 11/5/1987.
● Nationality: Egyptian.
● Military Status: exempted
● 2009 B.Sc. of pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ain Shams University. Cumulative Grade:very good with honor degree.
● Certificate of General Secondary Education:100.02%. Career:
● Senior Pharmacist in Almutahida; large chain community pharmacies in KSA (2014 till now)
● Pharmacist at Ain Shams University Specialized Hospital (2012 - 2014)
● Pharmacist in a community pharmacy (2009 - 2012). Training experience:
● Attended cross-selling and up-selling courses and trainings
● Attended many new drug launches and product information meetings held by different pharmaceutical companies
● Trained at different community pharmacies in 2006, 2007 & 2008 Courses:
● GMP at Sigmatech Pharmaceutical Company.
● First aid course in The Egyptian Red Crescent 2006 supported by a certificate.
● Communication skills at Faculty of Pharmacy- Ain Shams University. Activities:
● Gave a lecture about “antidepressants” in Ain Shams hospital
● Visited Egyptian Nuclear Reactor in 2006
● Attended Nuclear Pharmacy Development workshop (NPD) in Student Conference of Pharmaceutical Studies 2006(SCOPS 2006).
● Member of medical guidance team in Resalah Committee's one week medical caravan in Faioum 2007.
● Member of medical guidance team in Resalah Committee's one day medical caravan in Cairo2007
● 2nd place in English advanced student's competition, Secondary Stage 2003.
● Bronze Medal in Volleyball Cairo league &4th position in Egypt championship 200*-****-****. Languages:
● English: Very Good
● German: fair
Computer skills: very good
Special interests & skills:
● Interested in medical & pharmaceutical awareness
● correct & safe drug storage (shelf & in-use storage & stability)
● Very good formulation, drug design & dosage forms knowledge & experience References:Available upon request.