Columbus, OH ***04, United States
DeVry University, Columbus, OH
B.S., Computer Information Systems, Minor: Database Management, June 2017
Currently completed a Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems with a
specialization in Database Management.
• Programming Languages: Visual Basic (Visual Studios 2010, 2012), Java (Eclipse), C#
• Databases: Use of Microsoft Access 2010, Visio 2010 SQL, MySQL and PL/SQL; Database
Management, analysis and design
• Extensive use and experience with Microsoft Office 2010/2012 applications including Word, Excel,
Access and PowerPoint
• Use of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and basic understanding of Linux Ubuntu
• Business Skills: Time Management, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Team Building
Business Professionals of America (2011 – 2013) – Non-Profit Organization - http://www.bpa.org/
• Business Professionals of America - Database Applications Competition - State Level Participant
• Business Professionals of America - Database Applications Competition - 1st Place
• Business Professionals of America - Visual Basic Programming Competition - 6th Place
Micro Center, Columbus, OH
Warehouse Associate, August 2017 - Present
Provide exceptional time management and productivity qualities as well as maintaining relationships
with management and coworkers. Ability to lift heavy objects and provide excellent organization skills
to sort product according to size, weight and purchase order.
Wendy's, Miamisburg, OH
Crew Member, February 2017 – September 2017
Provide excellent customer service as well as maintaining a safe and clean environment. Work
well as a team member or independently. Use public speaking skills to greet customers and provide
details on products.
Best Buy, Miamisburg, OH
Inventory Specialist, October 2016 – January 2017
Recognized for long hours, commitment to customers, attention to detail, professionalism, and
follow-up. Use clear, concise communication skills in conjunction with organizational skills to
perform daily duties.
Wal-Mart, Grove City, OH
Electronics Sales Associate, June 2015 – October 2015
Provided superior customer service and work quality while demonstrating attention to detail,
flexibility and innovation in resolving problems. Possess effective communications skills, and
the ability to work well with others.
Franklin International, Columbus, OH
PT Maintenance, August 2014 – May 2015
Demonstrated ability to meet the needs of patrons, dependable, hardworking, reliable, and
punctual. Ability to work well with others as well as complete independent tasks.