Phone #: +1-402-***-****
Current location: Omaha, Nebraska 68164
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Web Developer & Network System Administrator with deep analytical skills, technical knowledge as well as project management experience. Currently taking Java bootcamp courses and have my own project going on to deepen my experience and skills. My goals has always been to make businesses more profitable, bring new technology, and build a strong team of people.
Well-organized, detail-oriented professional and leader with exceptionally strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Creative and aggressive self-starter capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships in internal, external, independent, and team environments.
Highly motivated with proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Full-Stack Web Developer and System Administrator JANUARY 2017 – SEPTEMBER 2018 FSBO ONLINE Advertising inc Omaha, NE
● Created entire application using the Django Framework (Python) and MySQL Database
● Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface
● Developed a RESTful web services using Django to retrieve and save data
● Managed relational database applications with UI designing services and Django Framework
● Worked with various team members for necessary performance upgrades to client and server software
● Worked with other developers and project team during design and development phase to ensure built for testability
● Used GitHub version control system to collaborate with team members
Back End Web Developer and System Engineer NOVEMBER 2016 - JANUARY 2017 Heartland Media Group Omaha, NE
● Implement, manage, and maintain database systems including PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQlite.
● Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
● Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems.
● Execution of on-site, on the floor, technical, and system administration support.
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Perform internal network management, fault notification management, DNS/DHCP administration and installs and administers wireless network devices.
● Monitor network performance and perform troubleshooting.
● Initiate/maintain/manage/document of connections/circuits/trunks/equipment.
● Maintains local area and virtual private networks (VPN).
● Troubleshoot, repair, and upgrade local development servers and workstations. Senior Territory Sales Manager OCTOBER 2015 - MAY 2016 Danone Trade, Russia Russia
● Building partnerships with key customers and key distributors/retailers
● Develop the business plan for the territory, focusing on business planning steps within span of control, as well as needs from cross-functional partners.
● Selling and promotion of products locally and within the region to develop strategic partnerships that will drive growth of brands and products.
● Regularly review and update the business plan as directed by the Regional Sales Manager.
● Share new product ideas/suggestions, market trends and competition.
● Manage annual budget for territory activities and programs. Sales Supervisor APRIL 2014 - OCTOBER 2015
Promotion Outsourcing for (Danone, Ukraine) Ukraine
● Provide sound administrative direction of subordinate departments including: Distribution, Operations, Production, Purchasing, and others to ensure that objectives and goals are met and that employees are managed effectively.
● Responsible and accountable for Production Facilities, quality compliance, inventory control, efficiencies
(with respect to labor), overhead, packaging and ingredients, operational budget, and profit and loss statements.
Sales Supervisor JUNE 2013 - MARCH 2014
Magistral, LLS Ukraine
● Ensures attainment of daily/weekly of production plan.
● Manage daily sales floor operations to deliver an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty.
● Evaluates and monitors day to day activities to ensure cost effective operation and makes recommendations on changes necessary to ensure same.
● Carry out interview, hire and promote internal candidates.
● Support a team-driven atmosphere.
System Networking and LAN/WAN Management/Manager Metropolitan College, Omaha, NE 2018 Bachelor of Engineer-programmer in Information Control Systems and Technologies, European University, Kiev, Ukraine, 2009
Bachelor of Tehnician-programmer in Computer Science, European University, Kiev, Ukraine, 2008 COMPUTER SKILLS
● Web development, with a preference toward backend and infrastructure. Also experienced with machine learning, data science, frontend, analytics.
● Worked with MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite
● IDE: PyCharm, PHPstorm, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, SubLime
● Frameworks : Django, Flask, JQuery
● Network skills (Network essentials, Routing, Switchingi), Cisco IOS, VMware, ProxMox.
● Strong maths skills.
Available upon request