E: firstname.lastname@example.org● M: 909-***-**** ● 9450 Gilman Dr, San Diego, CA 92093
Dedicated Cognitive Science undergraduate student specializing in Machine Learning student at University of California, San Diego with more than five years of self-study for fashion. Aspiring to be a fashion designer and actively pursuing a career in the fashion industry.
PASADENA CITY COLLEGE, PASADENA, CA ● August 2016 – August 2017 Learning Assistance Center: The Learning Assistance Center offers academic support to help improve student’s scholastic success, by helping students with everything from study habits to specialized tutoring in specific classes. Front Desk-Student
• Assisted students with using Microsoft Office and school website.
• Provided one-on-one guidance to students on campus, directing them to the right places and assistance they needed. Welcome Center: With information on financial aid, admissions, counseling, the PCC Promise, and a range of other programs and services available at the college, the Welcome Center is designed to bring everything together that a student needs to get into classes at Pasadena City College.
• Provided students with special tools needed to apply for Financial Aid.
• Supported students in making educational plan at community college and transferring to four year- institution.
• Guided students to beneficial school resources, and process to do application for California Community College, and enrollment for courses.
SELF-TAUGHT EXPERIENCE: FASHION DESIGN
• Researched and built new idea and concepts for fashion trends.
• Analyzed the concepts in detail and applied crucial decision-making skills for time-sensitive material.
• Sketched 2D and create 3D models.
• Link Porfolio: https://vincenzonguyen1013.weebly.com/fashion-portfolio.html EDUCATION
Cognitive Science specializing in Machine Learning GPA: 3.68
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO
La Jolla, CA 2017-present Cognitive Science, BA (expected graduation: Fall 2019) PASADENA CITY COLLEGE
Pasadena, CA 2015-2017
Developed an understanding of the following areas: Calculus ● Differential Equation ● Linear Algebra ● Probability ● Hypothesis Testing ● Coding ● System Analysis ● Process Design ● Strategic Planning ● Research ● Sketching ● Building Mode Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: advanced Excel ● Word ● Power Point and programming languages: Python ● C++ ● Java