Cell: 214:245-9421 firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent communicator with 10+ years’ experience working in customer service.Account Manager with a proven track record in demanding account management environment.
Strong organizational skills
Excellent communication skills
Strong client relations
Researched, calmed and rapidly resolved client conflicts to prevent loss of key accounts.
Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
Toyota North America Manufacturing.
Managed escalated cases for the gulf states and Kansas City Region
Provided Top tier customer service and resolution to clients while operating within company guidelines.
Maintained strong working relationship with different divisions of the company needed to assisted clients.
September 13, 2016
§ Meet or exceeded sell objectives
§ Resolved product/policy issues and shared benefits of new technology.
§ Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding sales goals.
January 2013 to April 2014
Regions- Birmingham, Alabama
• Collected Balances for Equity Accounts
• Negotiated payment plans to prevent loss to the bank
• Use multiple collections systems to complete task
Small Business Consultant
April 2011 to October 2011
AT&T – Atlanta, Georgia
• Helped drive sales goals and achieve monthly quota figures.
• Resolved product/policy issues and shared benefits of new technology.
• Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding sales goals.
July 2009 to April 2011
AT&T – ATLANTA, GEORGIA
• Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and resolving problems quickly and effectively.
• Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
• Worked closely with other departments to deliver one-contact resolution of customer issues.
August 2005 to July 2009
AT&T – Kennesaw, Georgia
• Provided customer service for an average of 60 calls per day, answering customer inquiries, solving problems, and providing new product information.
• Received multiple reviews acknowledging my level of dedication to excellent customer service.
• Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner
Georgia Perimeter College 2013
Duluth High 2003
High school diploma