Louisville, KY 314-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR MARKETING STRATEGY & OPERATIONS INTEGRATION LEADER Driving Marketing Performance Creating New Business Opportunities Improving Marketing Effectiveness Results-Oriented Senior Marketing Executive – with more than 20 years in strategic marketing, competitive branding and digital innovation with proven ability to increase value and create demand. Driving numerous complex projects forward simultaneously by optimizing marketing operations and leveraging data analytics to identify marketplace trends, determine strategies, and enhance economic performance. Propelling new business opportunities and launching new products and services via diverse digital and integrated marketing channel strategies. Building and sustaining key stakeholder relationships as a trusted business partner to drive exceptional customer experience. CORE COMPETENCIES
● Market Trend Analysis ● Content Development ● Digital Optimization
● Multi-Functional Leadership ● Customer Experience Optimization ● Data Analytics
● Concept Innovation ● Business Performance Improvement ● Marketing Strategy PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Schedule It, LLC Elizabethtown, KY 2018-Present
Director of Marketing
A technology start-up serving the insurance industry through software products that fundamentally change the industry and provide better customer experience. Developed marketing processes, marketing strategy, and actionable insights.
• 400% increase in customer acquisition in 4 months through data-based demand gen strategy including digital campaigns, retargeting, online conversion. Developed email nurturing campaigns through CRM to market segments.
• Multiplied social media reach by 15 times; people taking action by 9 times; new subscribers by 4 times in 4 months.
• Developed content strategy, blog strategy, and new campaigns to launch new products to expanded target markets.
• Conducted competitive research and analysis to determine market positioning. Directed launch of new brand identity. OSF HealthCare System Peoria, IL 2016-2017
Vice President, Strategic Marketing
A multi-state health system with 13 hospitals, over 100 health clinics and medical offices, serving over 7 million patients. Articulated value proposition through marketing strategies that engage and brand messages that connect. Drove new and existing patient growth, increasing awareness and preference of brand for hospitals, service lines including cardiovascular, neurology, pediatrics; health innovation center; ambulatory services; and physician recruitment. Led a team of 20 in marketing strategy, technology adaptation, research utilization, marketing performance improvement.
• 435% new patient growth quarter over quarter utilizing hyper-focused targeted campaigns to market physicians, clinics and medical procedures.
• Over 12,000 new patients attributed to new hyper-localized digital and traditional campaign.
• 46% increase in awareness and preference quarter over quarter resulting in new patients through the launch and media placement of a new brand campaign and introduction of highly targeted mail campaign.
• 10% annual increase in physician referral growth by providing communication tools and digital enhancement roadmap including the introduction of location data management, videos and print options.
• 50% engagement rate of primary care and cardiovascular physicians with promotion of an educational 3D heart virtual reality app resulting in a significant number of new patients referred within a few months of launch.
• 829% increase in online health risk assessment completions in the first year of active promotion.
• Content strategy development for targeted messaging with focused story-telling, differentiated expertise and proof points. Deliverables included strategy map, content calendar and content repository process to reduce time and costs.
• Received highest “Very Satisfied” scores for team performance from business leaders. Humana Louisville, KY 2014-2016
Digital Marketing Consultant
A Fortune 100 health and wellness company employing 57,000 associates, insuring 13 million members and generating
$48 billion in total revenues. Responsible for driving business goals of member retention, acquisition and cost containment by increasing participation in chronic condition and wellness programs and utilizing digital engagement to deliver a personalized, self-service web experience. TAMMY DONELSON PAGE 2 OF 4
Professional Experience Continued...
• Exceed digital ad click-through goal by 30% through analysis of consumer behavior patterns and relevant content. Increased ardent audience by 10% with targeted videos.
• $660,000 in annual savings identified in self-service projects that allowed members to conduct transactions and tasks quickly and easily.
• 100% compliance achieved from 18% of non-compliant members by using digital engagement as part of multi- faceted strategy to close gaps in care and to achieve double the YOY objective.
• Contributed to the goal to improve population health 20% by developing a personalized digital health concept and roadmap for the multiyear initiative.
• 60% average boost in engagement projections facilitated by using customized preferences, personalized best message / best product offer, creating personalization model framework and cultivating leadership consensus.
• 20% increase in YOY unique visitors to the member web portal, a 16% YOY boost in page visits and 260,000 new registrations realized by creating a customer-centric experience with self-service tools and a personalized dashboard.
• 8% decline in calls for frequently requested health documents achieved by enabling an online document retrieval system for members.
Marketing2Goals Louisville, KY 2011-Present
Marketing & Branding Consultant Owner
A marketing firm serving small B2B and B2C businesses and nonprofits launching new products and services. Responsible for all operations, business development and financial accounting. Created marketing proposals, strategic marketing plans, digital plans, training and promotional presentations, point of sale material and marketing collateral.
• Created a potential to triple product use of mobile application for law enforcement by expanding client acquisition from B2B to B2C for 4,000 communities through gamification, social marketing and targeted marketing campaigns. PharMerica Louisville, KY 2010-2011
Vice President of Marketing
A $2 billion publicly traded B2B institutional pharmacy company supporting long-term care, nursing facilities and assisted living centers in 47 states. Transformed brand; developed strategic marketing plan to significantly improve business gains, customer retention. Led target market research, lead generation, product research and development. Worked directly with the sales team providing sales training, support and RFPs; trade show development and video creation. Created marketing and contracting processes and templates. Oversaw the pharmacy utilization research management team.
• 500% year over year increase in sales for electronic medical records (EMR) technology attained by aggressively re- launching the product.
• 300% boost in YOY leads realized by implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy using primary and secondary research and target market segmentation. Develop successful proposal responses and proposal database.
• 67% reduction in the contract process time and a 4% to 8% increase in revenue-per-new business contract realized by designing new contract and pricing templates to ensure qualification and competitiveness on price and offering.
• 57% increase in frequent users and a 50% boost in client portal adoption attained by improving the self-service tools and customer experience and by using promotional campaigns to cut service calls for billing and accounting functions.
• 40% promotion rate of staff members attained and improved business culture based on annual performance scores achieved by hiring and retaining key talent despite an arduous transition.
• 35% elevation in website traffic with a 25% boost in conversions achieved by applying search engine optimization
(SEO) and Google Analytics.
Cardinal Health / (Medicine Shoppe International) St. Louis, MO 2006-2009 Director of Marketing
A Fortune 100 $103 billion global healthcare services company with 35,000 employees. Spearheaded strategic direction for digital and interactive, market research and data analytics, media planning and buying, national advertising, local retail marketing, event marketing, public relations and internal communications. Managed a cross-functional marketing team of 16 in addition to numerous outside agencies. Oversaw administration of comprehensive co-op program.
• $400,000 savings captured by realigning the financial accounting team and enhancing training opportunities.
• 300% of business development goals for retail health clinics achieved by developing and overseeing a new in-store clinic offering, internal on-boarding and by building relationships with vendors, franchisees and internal support teams. TAMMY DONELSON PAGE 3 OF 4
Professional Experience Continued...
• 500% increase in gross profits achieved within one year in new health programs with 50% engagement among independent owners. Persuaded business owners to implement a transformative pharmacy model and cohesive branding approach emphasizing the value proposition.
• 9900% improvement in the use of the self-service web tools accomplished in ten months to boost operating effectiveness 25% by developing a simplified automated franchisee portal to launch a strong consistent brand while accommodating local needs.
• 43% reduction in the store opening process realized by fostering a stronger understanding of the purpose of each function, dependencies and contingencies in order to define a streamlined process.
• 9% reduction in agency costs generated while developing a stronger brand identity by centralizing all marketing efforts and assigning marketing managers to specific lines of business. Osborn & Barr Communications Louisville, KY 2003-2006 Communications Director
An $80 million advertising and public relations agency serving Fortune 100 and government clients. Managed company communications, created annual employee conferences, conducted client research and garnered media coverage.
• Four-day reduction in field communication lag time achieved using a simple, no cost real-time technology solution. Biomedical Systems St. Louis, MO 2001-2003
Director of Marketing
A $70 million global pharmacy and medical technology company serving Fortune 100 clients in pharmaceutical trials, cardiology testing, women’s health, veterinary health and wound care products divisions. Led company rebranding efforts as the best-in-class partner in the market.
• 400% increase in national and international media placements attained by designing a marketing and public relations strategy to unify all divisions under one strong corporate brand and created identity as thought leader. Metaphase Design Group St. Louis, MO 1998-2001
Director of Marketing
A well-known boutique research, ergonomic and product development firm focused on Fortune 500 technology and healthcare clients. Developed annual strategic marketing communications plans, managed brand and image development, led advertising and direct mail campaigns, managed websites and web content, developed public relations strategy.
• 50% in annual revenue growth achieved by applying strategic marketing communications and aggressive public relations strategies.
• 400% increase in executive speaking presentations, 200% boost in media placements and a 150% increase in media mentions in international, national, local, trade and online media generated.
• Produced winning entries for numerous prestigious international, national and local awards including a bronze Design of the Decade and two silver IDEA awards.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Master of Business Administration, Webster University Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Communications, Washington University Lean Six Sigma Certification & Kaizen Leadership Training Health & Wellness Coaching Certification, Villanova University Pharmacy Management Systems Training, Cardinal Health TAMMY DONELSON PAGE 4 OF 4
Professional Experience Continued...
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
“Work Life Balance.” Magazine interview, October 2012.“Becoming Leaders: Female Achievers,” Radio interview, March 2012.“Harnessing the Power of an Emotional Brand.” Kansas City Small Business Monthly, June 2005.
“Evaluating the Impact of a Great Idea.” Quirk’s Marketing Research & Review. May 2005. “Building a Strong Brand,” Newspaper article, February 2005. “Designing Medical Products for the Global Economy,” Magazine article, November 2000. “Customer Satisfaction: Build to Suit,” Quirk’s Marketing Research & Review, October 2000. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP
Vice Chair, Treasurer & Board of Directors Member, Water with Blessings Marketing Chair & Board of Directors Member, Hats for Hope Board of Directors Member, American Cancer Society of Louisville