Antigua & Barbuda
Looking for employment by securing a full time position in which my experience and skills can be an asset to you.
Highlights of Qualifications:
• Huge experience in supervising and maintain security in campus
• Deep knowledge of University policies and regulations
• Operational knowledge of emergency management procedures
• Ability to maintain good working relations with a variety of people
• Ability to Monitor CCTV system and take actions as trained and directed
• Ability to implement all regulations developed by campus safety manager
• Over 8 years of Professional Experience: Prepared daily reports of campus activities and submitted it seniors.
• Developed incident reports on all emergency calls made, violation of any campus rule and theft on property.
• General home/yard maintenance example painting, yard cleanup weed/grass cutting (etc.)
Security Guard at the University of Health and Science
English Harbor Antigua 2014-present
Security Guard at Supreme Security
Jolly Harbor Antigua 2012-2014
Security Guard at Security Salutation
All Saint Road Antigua 2007-2010
• Performed regular patrols on college premises and reported to shift supervisor.
• Monitored buildings and checked for all doors and windows and ensured its safety.
• Prepared reports for any leaking pipes, security doors and loopholes in fire safety and informed appropriate authorities.
• Ensured restriction of entry of any unauthorized personnel and raised alarm in case of forced entry.
• Administered entering of authorized personnel and visitors to campus.
• Evaluated and reported any malfunction to equipment and damage to property.
• Investigated any matter of rule violation and complaints.
• Maintained confidential information for all students and respective families.
• Performed regular patrols on college grounds.
• Maintained logs of all visitors and employees.
• Managed traffic coming to campus property and assisted in parking vehicles.
May Pen Secondary High School
May Pen Clarendon Jamaica W.I