A competent Electrical Engineer with a comprehensive
knowledge and experience in supervision, installation, testing and commissioning of all Electrical HV & LV Systems and maintenance.
07 Years in the field of Electrical engineering
1. Nehru Group of Institutions:
Designation :Client side Electrical Engineer-August 2013 to April 2018 Responsible for development, supervising, coordinating, testing and commissioning of Electrical / MEP systems in buildings and infrastructure at 750 bed Hospital (PKDAS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES)
1. Responsible for development of the project master schedule, update, monitor and review construction schedules, submittals, material delivery, procurement logs and daily follow-up. And keep the Management and Project director apprised of the progress on a regular basis, prepare duty lists and allot works to the maintenance technicians.
• Installation and commissioning of 2 nos of 630 KVA, 11kV/433 Volts, 50 Hz OLTC Transformers, with 2 nos of 500 kVA back up DG sets.
• Installation and commissioning of HT panel with 630A, 11kV VCB, electrically operated motorized breaker, fully draw out type and with Dc shunt trip.
• Installation and commissioning of MSB with total collected load of 3500 KW, with 14 outgoing feeders, including two capacitor panels.
• Installation and commissioning of more than 70 nos of LT panels on respective electrical rooms of different buildings of the proposed medical college project.
• Quantity take off of the Electrical materials from the approved shop drawings and prepare the excel sheet containing different categories of the electrical items to be purchased.
• Estimation and costing of the listed materials and prepare BOQs for individual buildings.
• Send queries to different vendors as per the requirement and get quotations.
Mob : +974-********
Skype id : rahulsumanan
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Design of LT &HT
ELV and PAS systems
Proficient in Project
and Site Co-ordination.
Experienced in official matters
and procedures regarding
Electrical Inspection/ Fire NOC
and Approval from concerned
problem solving and
• Compile and prepare comparison statement from different quotations from different vendors, and submit to higher authorities for approval of purchase.
• Coordinate with the A class electrical contractor to avail approval from chief electrical inspectorate.
• Coordinate with consultant and contractor to fulfill the requirements of client.
• Solving technical queries and coordinate with other services.
• On site measurement and bill checking after completion of works.
• Prepare monthly duty lists for maintenance technicians, attend maintenance related calls from hospital, distribute the works among the technicians on duty and ensure the complaints closed on time.
• Proper documentation and filing of important documents such as Fire NOC, Approved Electrical schematic diagram, Lift license & insurance certificates, AMC/ CAMC agreements of different electrical equipments etc and take necessary action to renew them on time.
• Keep the registers and files associated with the maintenance department and verify/ update them regularly.
• Keep the stock of electrical and plumbing materials for maintenance works, update and purchase new items as per the maintenance plan and maintain the stock register up to date.
• Conduct maintenance staff meeting every week, share the messages from higher authorities to the staff, listen to the problems & suggestions from the staff and solve them. 2. Tritech Corporations:
Designation: Trainee Electrical Engineer - February 2013 to May 2013
• Load calculation from either lighting layout or from square feet calculation depends upon the type of projects.
• Determination of ratings of transformers, DG set, circuit breakers etc from the load calculation.
• Preparation of schematic diagram according to the determined values.
Electrical system design.
The ability to work well
under pressure .
Team working skills.
Motivation to work extra
when necessary .
Power system protection.
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Marital status : Married
DOB : 05-03-1988
Passport No : S3165149
Date of issue : 21/08/2018
Valid up to : 20/08/2028
Place of issue : KOZHIKODE
Ezdan 9, Building no. 17
Al Wukair, Doha, Qatar
3. Turner & Miller Internationals LLC, UAE:
Designation: Junior Engineer - December 2011 – Feb 2013 Project: LVMCC Panel Installation for Cooling plant, Building Material City, Mussaffah, Abu Dhabi
• Site supervision.
• Preparing Inspection requests and daily reports and getting approval from main contractor.
• Prepare transmittals and keep the documents for future reference.
• Coordinate with Civil department and prepare schedule to finish work in time. Project: Expansion of Dubai international Airport, Terminal 3, Departure Level (MEP work).
• Site supervision, daily work allocation and implementation of design work, managing all electrical site activities, monitor and ensure all electrical site works comply with the contract document and client specifications.
• Planning site inspection with site consultant and preparing all related documents.
• Finalize all related reports and documents; coordinate with the company document controller to update drawings/ reports as needed.
4. Kerala State Electricity Board
Designation: Substation operator - June2010-to April 2011
• Responsible for the Operation and Maintenance of 110kV Substation.
• Note down the voltmeter, ammeter and energy meter readings on an hourly basis and take necessary actions if noticed any abnormalities.
• Calculation of total energy consumption for each month. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Btech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre, Pampady, Trissur (Calicut University)
• MBA in Project management from Sikkim Manippal University
• First class with Distinction in Plus Two from CHSS, Chalavara, (Science)
• First class with Distinction in SSLC from CHSS, Chalavara DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the information provided by me is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Rahul P.