*** ****** ***** ***** ********* New Jersey 08902
Phone: 908-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Dependable Mathematician with an outstanding education record and applicable experience. Excels in accounting principles, financial planning, and business statistics. Specialize in financial, mathematical, and statistical analysis. Skills and Qualifications
• Strong analytical skills
• Advanced Proficiency in Quickbooks software
• Advanced Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Immense ability to perform complex numerical calculations
• Exceptional problem solving ability
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision making ability
• Great management and presentation skills
• Familiar with risk management
• Proficiency in processing a variety of information, evaluating costs and benefits, and solving complex problems
Entry Level Financial and Budget Analyst
January, 2015 – Present
Special Operations Security Services, LLC
• Analyze financial data in Quickbooks and other reporting programs.
• Review managers budget proposals for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with laws and other regulations
• Assists in writing budget reports and financial forecasts for leadership team.
• Accomplished intermediate and advanced accounting tasks for department financials.
• Conduct presentations under the supervision of Financial Planning Team.
• Successfully trained new hire in basic accounting principles and financial planning processes.
• Assists finance team in successful development of business unit reporting and product reporting that allowed team to project future project goals. Education
Bachelors Degree, Mathematical Sciences
September 2015 - May 2018
Union, New Jersey
Associates Degree, Liberal Arts Education
Middlesex County College
Edison, New Jersey
Member of the Academic Honor Society