Cell Phone: 518-***-****
*** * **** ***** ***. BR, Chicago IL, 60616
Objective Highly adaptive, quick learning professional seeking to utilize skills in software development or game design.
Education Bachelor of Science, State University of New York at Potsdam, Potsdam, NY Fall 2016 Major: Computer Science, Minor: Psychology, Graduated Cum Laude Technical Expertise Platforms:
Windows: Vista, 7, 8
Mac iOS: Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Maverick, El Capitan Programming Language: Assembly (Raspberry Pi), Java, Perl, Python, HTML, SQL Software: Audio Editing (GarageBand)
Git (distributed revision control system)
JUnit (testing unit framework)
Internet Navigation (FireFox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari) Presentation Software (Keynote, MS Power Point)
Programing Language Editor (DrJava, Emacs, Kate, Sublime Text 2, Eclipse) Video Editing (iMovie)
Word Processing (Pages, MS Word)
Coursework Algorithm Analysis and Design
Probability and Statistics
Software Design with SCRUM
Accomplishment President’s List
College Projects Corridor Game: Successfully led a small team to test and develop a board game. Weather AI: Directed a small team to develop an artificial intelligence capable of predicting weather patterns.
NYS Department of ITS, at DTF Albany NY Oct 2017-present Information Technology Specialist 2 - Programming(Grade 18)
• Assisted with converting six outdated E-mpire websites to up-to-date E-mpire2 Frameworks
• Assisted with creating new java based iFlow websites while matching user and business needs
• Responsible for maintaining a dozen E-mpire2 pages AccuStaff, Albany, NY at NYS Department of Health ITS Services Mar 2017- Oct 2017 Computer Support Specialist I Temp, Head of the OASAS Apps Help Desk
• Handle 200+ user issues per week. Which include troubleshooting website issues, website navigation and resetting passwords. Trained fellow employees in policy and procedures. Tier 1 Computer Support for Health Commerce System
• Answer 100+ phone calls helping users troubleshoot website issues, navigate the Health Commerce System website, and reset passwords.
NYS Department of Financial Services, Albany, NY Summer 2015 Business Analyst and Project Manager Intern
• Assisted a team with a Data Migration from Lotus Notes to Eccentex Appbase that resulted in putting the team ahead of schedule by approximately 80 days.
• Completed six quality of life programming projects that facilitated the work of my fellow team members. These programs automated various tasks for my coworkers.