214-***-**** • http://elographics.org • www.linkedin.com/in/eliowens
• Hands-on, creative Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Digital Designer with over 15 years of creative experience in graphic design, digital advertising and marketing in both traditional and digital mediums.
• Develops digital and print platforms such as image manipulation, webpage updates, info-graphics, ads, and strategies that maximizes reach, impact and effectiveness of message delivery via digital marketing campaigns.
• Designs and constructs webpages, email campaigns, digital banners and digital marketing pieces.
• Thorough interpretation of digital graphic design, layout, color and typography and conceptual branding, recruitment branding and digital campaigns.
• Collaborating intricately with marketing teams establishing strategic and visual direction for product design from concept to completed production.
• Familiar with reaching fast paced deadlines, but flexible enough to change direction.
• Supports teams with website content, organization and design in support of marketing objectives to achieve desired branding and service line positioning for various target audiences.
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and proficient in HTML and CSS3.
• Initiates concept & translates into engaging designs for branding, recruitment, marketing & social media platforms.
• High level of attention to detail, organized, and functions well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Agency experience working on national and regional brands.
• Visit my designs: https://elographics.org/.
Graphic Design Creative Direction Art Direction Branding & Identity Advertising Logo Design Social Media Marketing Print & Web Design Digital Media Client Relationship Management Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Final Cut Pro, HTML5, CSS3, IMovie, Adobe Premier, Flash, Dreamweaver, Constant Contact, Pre-Press Imposition Software, Xerox Press Plate software, Microsoft Office, QuarkXpress, Indigo Digital Press, Freehand, Adobe Acrobat Reader/Distiller, Agfa Accuset Imagesetter 1000, SelectSet 7000 Imagesetter, Gerber Software, Agfa 700 Drum Scanner, Epson Printers, Heidelburg 7400 imagesetters, Processors and Imposition software
THE EXPO GROUP 2/17-8/18
5931 W. CAMPUS CIRCLE DRIVE, IRVING, TEXAS 75063 972-***-**** Graphic Designer Production (contract)
• Production and design of client artwork files for exposition presentation.
• Daily collaboration with project managers, engineers and other interoffice personnel for client related issues.
• Troubleshooting client files to rectify output and printing problems, ranging from font and image issues, color calibration specifications, file conversions and file format errors. B&F SYSTEMS 12/06-10/16
3920 WALTON WALKER BLVD., DALLAS, TX 75236 214-***-**** Senior Graphics Designer
• Interviewing and training of new Graphic department personnel and leading interdepartment meetings.
• Designing of client retail packaging requirements, encompassing barcodes, retail labels, hangtags, web graphics/design, POP advertisements and signage.
• Archiving of client projects for space allocation of company network and acquiring cost quotas from vendors.
• Directing and organizing photographic sessions, photographic manipulations and processes for visual representation of client products.
• Designing catalogs, Constant Contact direct email market mailings, retail packaging, POP marketing materials, trade show banners, web site design and PowerPoint presentations.
• Processing and distribution of electronic files to vendors, clients and salespersons as requested.
• Digital design of motion graphics, video, web banners, web pages, advertisements, social media marketing and marketing publications.
PEACOCK PRESS, LLC 5/07-11/07
538 SHEPHERD DRIVE GARLAND, TX 75042 972-***-****
• Troubleshooting prepress problems, stripping, trapping, press plate making, color correction, color conversion, correcting font issues, adjusting, correcting customer artwork for enhanced output to printing press. FYI TELEVISION 8/06-12/06
1901 N. STATE HWY. 360., 3RD FLR, GRAND PRAIRIE, TX 75050-1412 817-***-**** Desktop Department Manager
• Directing daily activities of Desktop department.
• Managing employee work quotas, level of software knowledge and employee disposition for improvement as relating to department moral, communicaiton and work flow.
• Administer employee wage increases, annual evaluations and assessment of incoming department projects.
• Weekly attendance of client conferences, department forums and Management meetings, pertaining to company standards, department activities, interoffice agenda, incoming projects status.
• Digital designs of program advertisements and television listings. BSA ADVERTISING 7/05-3/06
15950 DALLAS PKWY., SUITE 775, DALLAS, TX 75248 972-***-**** Production Director/Traffic Manager
• Initiating creative graphic projects and/or recruitment advertisement submittals with account executives from concept to completion.
• Assessment of Press Checks of printing projects, acquiring quotes and delegating projects to various vendors. Maintaining records of equipment, computer and supply needs of agency.
• Functioning directly with programmers, updating and maintenance of office systems and network.
• Digital design of web banners, pages and advertisements. EDUCATION
Dallas Art Institute Associates of Applied Arts