Current Address: **** ***** ***** *****, *********, TN, 37217
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 615-***-****
Recent Mechanical Engineering graduate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Motivated towards achieving set goals and deadlines in a timely manner. Works well with a team and independently. Seeking a full-time position in a company that offers challenging job opportunity.
Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN 08/13-12/17
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Software: SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Visual Studio, MS Office, CNC Simulator Pro.
Machines: air powered tools, drill press, band saw, welding machine, chop saw, drill machine, mill machine, electric sander machine, lathe machine.
Knowledgeable in Fluid Mechanics, Thermal Fluid System, Material Processing, Dynamic, Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Computer Aided Design (SolidWorks), Machine design, C++, and Computer Engineering Graphics (Autodesk Inventor).
Nissan North America, Manufacturing Associates, Smyrna, TN 02/18-Present
• Assemble parts of manufactured product to form sections or finish products.
• Working as part of a team at a workstation along an assembly line completing a designated section of the product before moving it along to the next station.
• Responsibilities involve tasks such as installing, mounting, Fastening, aligning, wiring, connecting various product parts.
• Air powered tools or hand tools are used in many areas of assembly work.
• High quality and high-volume work is expected.
• Responsible for achieving production requirements.
ACADEMIC RESEARCH, PROJECTS EXPERIENCE
Solar Energy 01/17-12/17
• Worked on a team of four to build and optimize solar tracker to automatically follow the brightest spot in the sky.
• Successfully built a low budget device that costed $240 that allowed the solar tracker to be capable of automatically tracking the sun across the sky in at least two axes to determine the optimal sky pointing the direction to maximize energy generation.
Manufacturing and Mechatronics 01/17-05/17
• Worked on electrical engineering basics, such as sensors, logic gates, and controllers.
• Worked on mechatronics system that covers control systems like the repair and troubleshooting of programmable logic controllers (PLC’s), thermal, electrical, flow and mechanical systems.
• Developing and interpreting Display, Sequence, function charts and Step Diagrams.
Design of Robot's Complete Outer Body and Design of UAV Drone (SolidWorks) 01/17-05/17
• Designed an auto robot that contained 14 parts as an individual final project within a two-week time frame.
• Individually designed a UAV drove using SolidWorks design.
Design Of A Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) 01/17-05/17
• Worked on a team of five to design a FOPS to protect a forklift operator from falling objects.
• Created using 3D Modeling (SolidWorks) to resist a maximum of 200 lbf.
• Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Performed to test structure and identify weakness.
Machining and CNC Simulator Pro Designs 08/16-12/16
• Dimensioned and machined a chess piece (King) out of metal rod using a lathe, mill, and drill machine.
• Used the program CNC Simulator Pro to design a Car Logo (Volvo & Honda), also robotic links and a stand.
Mobility: Willing to relocate.