KELSEY-RAE TAMBOAON, EIT
• Excellent knowledge of on-board systems development tools such as MATLAB, Python, AutoCAD, Revit and Solidworks.
• Ability to work effectively and independently in a team environment.
• Proficient ability in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and display solid logic/engineering thinking and principles.
• Ability to write detailed reports.
• Basic understanding of California Title 24 (Building Energy Efficiency Standards) and Title 20 (Appliance Efficiency Regulations).
Internship/Student Position 05/2018 to Present
California Energy Commission (CEC) – Sacramento, Ca Use Microsoft Excel to create data sheets that organize and present data clearly. Research data on companies selling products to the state of California illegally. Request and review lab test reports on specific products from companies. Verify that products being sold to the state of California follow California’s Title 20 Regulations. Work on straightforward tasks using established procedures; work is subject to review by others. Internship/Student Position 07/2017 to 05/2018
Sacramento Area Sewer District (SASD) – Sacramento, Ca Use Microsoft Excel to create data sheets that organize and present data clearly. Research data on main lines, lateral lines and manholes by analyzing sewer plan and profile sheets. Scale sewer plan and profile sheets to gather measurement data to input into data sheets created. Watch and review televised video inspections of sewers to gather material data on sewer lines. Update and upload verified data via AutoCAD- Advance Modeling Extension. Verify and update clean out locations of sewers via Autodesk- Advance Modeling Extension. Education
Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering 2018
California State University, Sacramento -
Current GPA: 3.43
Anticipated graduation date: December 2018
Master of Science: Mechanical Engineering (Specification in Thermal and Fluid Systems) 2019 California State University, Sacramento -
Anticipated graduation date: Fall 2020
Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honors Society) (2017-Present) ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers) (2017-Present)