Board : Kerala
> SENIOR SECONDARY
Board : NIOS
Elective : Computer Science
> GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER
Board : NIM
Elective : Computer Applications
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
UNIVERSITY: BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY
> POST GRADUATION
MBA in INFORMATION SYSTEM
UNIVERSITY: BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY
To obtain a System/ Network administrator
position utilizing my skills and 6 plus years of
experience in administering/troubleshooting
Enterprise Operating systems, applications,
security programs, communication systems to
maximize the up-time and smooth running of
computing infrastructure of the employer.
DANESH P VENU
PASSPORT NUMBER : K0089648
DATE OF EXPIRY : 22/02/2022
VISA STATUS : VISIT VISA
Date of birth : 26/01/1993
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Unmarried
Kingdom of Bahrain
Mobile: - +973-********
1. MCITP - Microsoft Certified IT Professional
2. MCTS - Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist 3. MCP- Microsoft Certified Professional
4. CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate – Keltron Certificate 5. KCE - Keltron Certified Enterprise Network Administrator -Keltron SKILLS
IBM-VODAFONE PROJECT April 2018 to June 2018
Technical Support Engineer
Working at IBM-VODAFONE Project through Team Computers. Specialized in windows Administration AD, DHCP, DNS, SCCM, Windows Server Management, VC Devices, BMC Remedy, Network Printers, Access points, and all other IT related issues.
• Installation, Administration, Migration and Support of windows servers 2008, 2012 and up
• AD Migration with quest tool
• Optimized system availability and equipped company with scalable systems to support fast business growth. We Trained employees across multi department on network operations including log-in procedures, network management software, permissions, printing issues, security and use of software.
• Routinely patch all server systems in all users to meet compliance standards.
• Manage routine backups of critical systems, monitor for errors and take action accordingly.
• Design and prepare technical reports, presentations, followed relevant SOPs and policies for on premise operations.
• Used shell script to automate Linux based job and Linux based tools.
• End User Support.
Cyber Computers, Thrissur July 2012 to March 2018 System Network Engineer
Cyber computers is a leading IT Service provider in Kerala, specializing in networking and system support I was a key player in there and providing hardware, networking and software service
• Install, Configure, maintain Windows server 2008 R2- Windows server 2012 R2
• Manage system infrastructure (AD, DNS, DHCP, GROUP POLICY, SQL SERVER, FILE SERVER, EXCHANGE MAIL SERVER)
• Installing and configuring wired and wireless Network infrastructure
• SERVER DESKTOP POLICES
• Microsoft Office
• HTTP, SSL, SMTP
• Windows Server 2008, 2012
• Microsoft Active Directory 2008 and up
• Shell Scripting for the Linux tools
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and up
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge Date: Danesh P Venu
• Manage System Backups
• Installing, configuring and troubleshooting network devices, Switches, Access points, Firewalls, Cameras
• Database administration, enrolling new users, monitoring and performances and performing replication, back-up and recovery
• Managing Users and computers using group policy
• Troubleshooting PCs and Laptops,
• Install and maintain Printers, General hardware’s
• Monitor system logs and activity on all Servers and devices
• Searching for new strategies and technologies that can improve business
• End User support
Keltron REC, Thrissur May 2011 to May 2012
System Network Administrator
KELTRON is the prominent IT, Electronics and Electrical service provider run by Kerala Government. I was team leader there in our hardware and networking team providing service for all IT related issues in all Kerala.
• Organize and manage all software licenses, certificates and ensure timely renewals
• Rotational weekend support required
• Monitor systems configuration to ensure data integrity and compliance
• Evaluated and reconfigured company’s server
• Researched, recommended and implemented network enhancements that improved system reliability and performance.
• Administer and manage voice systems and networked devices
• Prepare and maintain documentation to include systems configurations, architecture templates and designs.
• Administer and manage key applications such as ADFS, Node32/Norton/McAfee Antivirus Systems.
• Routinely patch all server systems in all users to meet compliance standards