Theodora Leitman, MBA
Cell: 631-***-**** E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chicago Title Insurance Company - New York, NY November 2016 – Present Financial Administrator
• Handles the closing process on commercial properties and is responsible for carrying out all the funding operations at the time of closing. Works with the commercial underwriters, lenders, and attorneys for the borrower/buyer and seller to ensure that all financial and legal requirements are satisfied.
• Produces closing statements for various types of commercial real estate transactions including purchases & sales, refinances, construction loan finances, and defeasances.
• Has successfully closed 250+ transactions for a variety of different asset classes including: office, multifamily, commercial, residential, industrial, hospitality, and specialized assets. The size of completed transactions has ranged from under $1mm to $600mm.
• Manages and analyses funds in escrow and investment accounts. Reviews legal documents to ensure that monies are being handled correctly.
• Works alongside the accounting manager on various fiduciary duties that include: preparing revenue reports, supervising colleagues that handle funds flowing through the company, and monitoring daily financial activities. Five Mile Capital, LLC - Stamford, CT Summer 2015
• Developed a U.S. Equity REIT ranking model in Microsoft Excel that used live data fed from Bloomberg to compare and rank U.S. Equity REIT’s based on various credit parameters. Evaluated potential investments by reviewing and calculating different financial metrics and ratios.
• Analyzed defaulted loans in the CMBS universe and assisted in finding distressed loan opportunities for potential investments.
• Summarized deal information in Five Mile’s asset management system including various financial data, terms and conditions, joint venture agreements, loan agreements, management agreements, leasing agreements, etc. Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business – New York, NY August 2017 - Present Master of Science in Real Estate, MSRE - GPA: 4.00
• Association of Real Estate Women (AREW) Scholarship (2018-2019) Iona College, Hagan School of Business – New Rochelle, NY August 2015 – June 2016 MBA in Financial Management - GPA: 4.00
Advanced Certificate in Business Continuity & Risk Management Iona College, Hagan School of Business – New Rochelle, NY August 2012 – May 2015 BBA in Finance
• Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society (2016), MAAC Academic Honor Roll (2012 - 2016), MAAC All-Academic Team (2013 - 2016), IWLCA Div. 1 Academic Honor Roll (2013 - 2016), Academic Excellence Scholarship (2012 - 2015), Dean’s Honor List (2012 – 2015)
• Iona College Division 1 Lacrosse Team
• Appraisal Institute – MAI Candidate Member
• ULI – Urban Land Institute – Associate Member
Microsoft Office Suite
• Excel - Financial Functions (NPV, IRR, etc.), Lookup Formulas, Data Tables, Conditional Logic, Scenario Analysis
• Valuation Analysis (DCF), Investment Analysis, Feasibility Studies Professional Experience