MOHAMAD HACHOUI, MSc, PMP, LEED GA
Nationality : Lebanese
Address : Saudi Arabia / Lebanon
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : mohamadhachoui
LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/in/mhachoui
2017 : MSc (with distinction) in Project Management from University of Liverpool - UK
1999 : Bachelor of Architecture from Beirut Arab University - Lebanon
1993 : Lebanese Baccalaureate from Collège de la Sagesse - Lebanon Future development areas: LEED AP, PgMP, Fidic contracts, Value Engineering, SCI specifications and contract documentation, and Feasibility study.
Experience: (18 years)
1. Design management and coordination (Architecture and other disciplines). 2. Fit out Project management, procurement, production & delivery: Doors, cabinetry, Furniture. 3. Project cost and schedule estimation, technical and commercial proposals. 4. Design & construction for the following building types: Educational, Transportation, HealthCare, Residential, Multi-use, & Hospitality. 5. Project Management, Project Coordination, Planning & and Scope definition & control. 6. Continuing education about latest trends in Green Building design, construction & Project Management. 7. Team leading, Problem solving, Conflict resolution. 8. Managing the production of conceptual & execution design drawings, interior details & as-built. 9. Academic Management Research: Project management, Green Architecture, Green buildings design. 10. Business analysis and proposal development addressing project situational scenarios. 11. Status reporting to senior management, assessing & following up subcontractors’ progress. 12. Office management (drawings / correspondence / document control). Career history:
• 2017 – 2018 Nesma Trading: Project Manager for woodwork and furniture projects in KSA: National Guard Hospitals, Riyadh Metro, Mawaddah Hotel and others.
• 2011 – 2017 Saudi Binladen Group (contracting): Sr. Architect/Deputy technical manager at King Abdul-Aziz Int’l Airport project (Design & Build) - Jeddah, KSA ($ 3.7 B) - CM: Dar Group
• 2010 - 2011 EK-concept (consulting): Design Project manager for miscellaneous projects in Lebanon and KSA.
• 2007 - 2010 OGER Dubai (contracting): Production of architectural shop drawings. Project: DAMAN – Dubai, D.I.F.C PM: Hill International
• 2007 ACW – Concorde (contracting): Tender review, shop drawings development & follow up. 2 / 2 07-Oct-18
• 2006 CBA Group office – Beirut (consulting): 1. Preliminary design of a residential complex in Bahrain 2. Development of ABDALI pedestrian spine-Amman; Consultant: Laceco
• 2005 - 2006 Farouk El-Cheikh Architects office (consulting) Architect for different projects in Saudi Arabia
• 2000 - 2005 Ed. Züblin AG Civil Engineering Contractors - Lebanon Branch (contracting): Project: Lebanese University Campus - Hadath (LUC) $ 250 million; 630.000 m2 Consultant: Laceco; Positions occupied:
1. Coordinator of infrastructure utilities & landscape 2. Multi discipline and design coordinator for sport complex facilities. Professional Certificates:
LEED Green Associate (No: 10845119) 2017
Introduction to Scrum 2013
PMP© Certificate from PMI (No: 1553071) 2012
AutoCAD© 2012 Certificate from Autodesk 2011
Program Management & Systems Engineering - Call to Action, Realizing the New Mindset 2017 Program Management & Systems Engineering - Toward An Integrated Mindset 2017 The Benefits of Designing Healthier Buildings 2017 Creating Healthy Healthcare Environments 2017
Emerging Building Envelope Solutions 2016
Optimizing Daylighting with Dynamic Glass 2016
Bathroom Fixtures as Furniture 2016
Whole Building Control: From Concept to Reality 2016 Fire & smoke rated doors and partitions 2015
AutoCAD Revit 2011 training course 2010
Primavera Project Planner P3.1 training course 2005 IT Skills:
AutoCAD, Sketchup Pro
Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop,
MS-project, OpenProj 1.4 (Project Planning)
ERP INFOR planning software
Lotus Notes / Outlook
Atlas.ti (Scientific Research)
Chrome, Windows edge, Firefox (Web
Adobe Acrobat X, Nitro
Languages: Arabic, English & French.
Hobbies: Swimming, Table tennis, Reading, Arabic calligraphy, Mind games.