A collaborative, self-driven, and detail-oriented developer looking to apply strong problem solving and analytical skills to a development position that will support my continued growth as a programmer. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• HTML • Bootstrap • Flask • SQL Server 2012
• CSS • C • Jinja • Visual Studio 2017
CS50x: Introduction to Computer Science I Oct 2018 edX Harvard Certification organized by Gaslight Solutions Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences June 2011 University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
Developer August 2018 – September 2018
Research Assistant III July 2017 – September 2017
Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
• Supervised the collection, tracking, and storage of samples.
• Completed cell count and performed PCR for repository samples, prior to banking. Laboratory / Data Analyst January 2016 - July 2017 Advanced Testing Laboratory, Cincinnati, Ohio. Contractor for P&G
• Executed experiments, processed data and reported results into a database system.
• Collaboratively planned consumer studies, designed technical tests and created new methods.
• Interpreted questionnaire responses, identified trends and created reports. Laboratory Technician June 2014 – January 2016
DNA Diagnostic Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
• Performed DNA extraction on different types of specimens, including buccal swabs, blood, Amniotic fluid, CVS and others. Ran real time PCR.
• Maintained the integrity of DNA profiling samples by following appropriate chain of custody procedure.
Certified Pharmacy Technician January 2013 – July 2013 Triplefin, Cincinnati, Ohio
• Improved daily work flow, eliminated late shipments and significantly reduced turnaround time on prescription refills.
• Transitioned the pharmacy to a different record management software. Transferred patient profiles and trained several technicians on the new system.
• Performed audits of company processes, procedures and documentation. Pharmacy Technician September 2007 – July 2013
University Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
• Filled inpatient and outpatient prescriptions, performed quality checks for accuracy.
• Ran Reports, received and verified drug orders
Certified Pharmacy Technician Renewed in 2018