*** ****** ****** **** ** Way E. Unit B
Seattle, WA 98112
A thorough and insightful software tester, with experience in manual testing and troubleshooting complex server monitoring, remote access, and IT service management systems, plus leading offshore regression testing teams. Proven ability to solve unexpected issues using a diverse set of skills and experiences ranging from small business management, event management, music production, and the design and construction of LED lighting installations. Experience
October 2013 - PRESENT
Avanade, Seattle, WA - – Software Tester and Offshore Testing Liaison
● Managed a small offshore regression test team - trained a team of 5 on the company’s software, created test cases to be run, collected results, mentored, and communicated progress to management.
● Lead an extensive user feedback initiative - guided observations sessions with users around the globe to collect feedback and recommend usability improvements, additional user training, and retool user documentation.
● Produced test plans for sprints, new product features, and regression passes.
● Managed and curated test case inventory throughout the product lifecycle.
● Maintained test environments and labs.
● Approved releases between the test environments and production.
● Technologies - VSTS, Microsoft Test Manager, ServiceNow, Log Analytics, Azure, Kibana, PowerShell, C#
June 2009 - June 2012
Clean Green Revolution, Seattle & Kent, WA - Manager
● Oversaw day to day operations of 2 eco-friendly dry cleaner locations - managing employees, directing workflow, inventory tracking, customer service, and deliveries
● Trained 10 new employees - opening & closing the stores, running the register, using our website, pressing clothing, organizing orders, and maintaining machinery.
● Identified an embezzlement using software logs and inventory tracking.
● Collaborated in marketing efforts including designing mailers and creating coupon campaigns with over 500 coupons redeemed.
● Ensured the store was following OSHA guidelines for hazardous chemicals. 2
● Event Management – Over 7 years’ experience producing nightlife events with up to 2500 attendees. Tasks have included negotiating contracts with venues, budgeting, coordinating vendors, liaising with out of town performers, supervising volunteers, and addressing unexpected problems during the events.
● LED Lighting Design – Design and construction of 10+ LED lighting installations from initial drawings to wiring, soldering, programming, building, maintaining and beyond. Distinctions include 1st place in a design contest, receiving a grant to expand a piece, and being showcased at events in 4 states.
International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Foundation Level Certification ISTQB Agile Testing Certification
September 2006 - Jan 2009
Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA - Studied Computer Science Ballard High School, Seattle, WA - Graduated 2006