Medical Laboratory Technologist
I would like to build up my career in a well-known Organization through using my creativity, efficiency & hard working so that my respective organization can achieve its goal in the circumstance of the challenge and competition .I always prepare to take any challenges at professional career .
Certification: American society for clinical pathology (ascp). Medical laboratory technician (MLT)
ASCP id: 25589607, Certificate no: 538, expires: 08/2021 Professional Experience: 15 september2014 to til now Position: Medical Laboratory Technologist.
Organization: Child Health Research Foundation (CHRF) Address: Department of Microbiology, Dhaka Shisu Hospital, Sheer-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh. Web: www.chrfbd.org.
Working Station: CHRF-Kumudini hospital laboratory, Kumudini Women’s Medical College and Hospital, Mirzapur, Tangail, Dhaka.
1. Assist hospital physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of illnesses, injuries and medical conditions by providing clinical testing and specimen analysis. 2. Conduct lab tests in the areas of Biochemistry, Microbiology, Hematology, Coagulation, Clinical pathology, Serology, Immunology and Blood bank 3. Prepare chemical solutions, reagents and specimens for microscopic examination; perform laboratory tests; analyze and report findings; and investigate atypical results and discrepancies to determine causation.
4. Expedite critical testing results without compromising sample validity or quality assurance. 5. Laboratory Equipment Usages and Calibration.
6. Laboratory Testing Methods.
7. Maintain quality control in the Laboratory.
8. Specimen Collection and Handling Guidelines and Techniques. 9. Waste Management
10. Biohazards, Biosecurity and Biosafety
11. Quality Assurance Standards.
12. Laboratory IT Systems.
13. Inventory Management Guidelines and Tools.
14. Media Preparations and Management.
15. Different sterilization procedure.
16. Maintain high level of collaborative communications and build a highly effective team. Skills: Microbiology, Biochemistry, Clinical pathology, Hematology, Blood bank, Immunology and serology
I have completed 4 months & 15 days field training on Medical Technologist (Lab Medicine) in Dhaka Shishu (Children) Hospital .I was involved practiced in Microbiology, Pathology & Hematology,Histopathology Cytopathology,Blood Bank & Bio-chemistry. Academic Qualification:
Diploma in Medical Technology (Lab Medicine)
Institute of Health Technology, Mohakhali - Dhaka January 2011 to January 2014
Permanent Address:Vill:Dondonia, P.O:Abadot Nagar, P.S:Sakhipur,Dist: Tangail,Bangladesh Personal information:
Name : Sujan Barman
Father’s Name : Santosh Barman
Mother’s Name : Potoly Rani Barman
Date of Birth : 05/04/1994
Marital Status : Unmarried
Religion : Hindu
Nationality : Bangladeshi
Sex : Male
Blood Group : O +
Passport no : BH 0724708
Operating System : Windows XP, Windows-7,Windows 8-10. Application Packages: MS Word including Bijoy, MS excels, Power Point. Communication : All types of internet based communications. Language proficiency:
Bengali as a native language
Good at reading, writing and speaking English
Acquitting knowledge and wealth though working. Reading Novels &Training. I do here by declare that above written particulars are true of my knowledge and belief. If needed documentation for this purpose I am capable to provide any time . Reference:
IHT Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212.
Sowmitro ranjan chakraborti
Lab inchrge (Microbiologist)
CHRF-Kumudini hospital laboratory
Child Health Research Foundation (CHRF)