I am an energetic and well-organized Office Manager in the data center industry. An idea position for me would be a Facilitator, Concierge or an Office Manager.
Flexential - Dallas, TX
November 2007 to July 2018
• Coordinate and oversee all new employee onboarding.
• Perform clerical duties, including but not limited to, word processing and preparations of routine correspondence and reports filing, copying, organizational projects, and special projects on an as-needed basis
• Provide administrative support for scheduling meetings and events, maintain conference room calendar, including catering and conference room setup video conferencing.
• Answer inbound calls as well as greet customers and visitors.
• Collect, sort, distribute and process mail, faxes, inter-office mail and courier pick-ups and deliveries
• Accountable for office and kitchen supplies/inventory.
• Order supplies as needed for regional offices in Texas and Nevada.
• Ensure common work areas are clean and orderly to ensure lobby and common areas are professional looking always.
• Point of contact for the maintenance service providers for office equipment (copy and fax machines, printers, postage machine, etc.)
• Serve as a Safety Coordinator for the Dallas Infomart /Equinix Team
• Vendor relationship management
• Manage all building and parking access for employees and customers, partners and vendors
• Shipping and receiving packages, freight - Including creating tickets, contacting customers and securing packages in suites and storage rooms
• Assist with customer and vendor escorts, ensuring compliance of company security policies
• Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by ViaWest Inc. Management.
• Responsible for handling meeting logistics for corporate executives
• Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage meter machine FedEx and UPS.
• Served as a member on the Yippee committee.
• Exemplary customer service
• 10 years + management experience
• Time Management
• Outstanding written, verbal, and other communications skills
• Partner with human resources for onboarding, coaching and training and mentoring team.
MetroPCS - Dallas, TX
April 2004 to January 2007
• Managed 3 locations
• Responsibilities included: Sales, reporting, merchandising, and inventory control
• Managed training, scheduling, and all day-to-day operations, in all three locations
• Also, managed interviews and hiring candidates for all three locations
Nextel - Dallas, TX
February 2002 to October 2004
• Developed new customer relations through telephone contact and sales activity
• Increased customer loyalty through call backs
• Improved communication efficiency as primary liaison between departments, clients and vendors
• Increased meeting efficiency by developing meeting agendas
• Reduced annual employee training costs by more than 10% by revising and implementing new company division policies and procedures
Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
Prairie View A & M University - Prairie View, TX
CPR & First Aid
September 2018 to September 2020