Customer Service Representative
11+ years customer service experience. Experience in handling difficult customers and situations and resolving issues.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Customer Service Representative
SPRINT CORP - Temple, TX
October 2001 to September 2013
Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter
orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise,
refunding money, or adjusting bills.
• Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using
• Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent
• Handled customers transferred from the Sprint website for further assistance via chat services. Data Entry Clerk / Data Collector
MADEN TECH - Killeen, TX
June 2001 to September 2001
Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
• Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE - Gatesville, TX March 1995 to July 2000
Conduct head counts to ensure that each prisoner is present.
• Monitor conduct of prisoners in housing unit, or during work or recreational activities, according to established
policies, regulations, and procedures, to prevent escape or violence.
• Inspect conditions of locks, window bars, grills, doors, and gates at correctional facilities to ensure security and help
• Record information, such as prisoner identification, charges, and incidences of inmate disturbance, and keep daily
logs of prisoner activities.
• Search prisoners and vehicles and conduct shakedowns of cells for valuables and contraband, such as weapons or drugs.
• Use weapons, handcuffs, and physical force to maintain discipline and order among prisoners.
• Inspect mail for the presence of contraband.
• Guard facility entrances to screen visitors.
• Maintain records of prisoners' identification and charges.
• Process or book convicted individuals into prison.
• Settle disputes between inmates.
• Conduct fire, safety, and sanitation inspections.
• Provide to supervisors oral and written reports of the quality and quantity of work performed by inmates, inmate
disturbances and rule violations, and unusual occurrences.
• Participate in required job training.
• Take prisoners into custody and escort to locations within and outside of facility, such as visiting room, courtroom, or airport.
• Serve meals, distribute commissary items, and dispense prescribed medication to prisoners.
• Counsel inmates and respond to legitimate questions, concerns, and requests.
• Drive passenger vehicles and trucks used to transport inmates to other institutions, courtrooms, hospitals, and work
• Use nondisciplinary tools and equipment such as a computer.
• Assign duties to inmates, providing instructions as needed.
• Investigate crimes that have occurred within an institution, or assist police in their investigations of crimes and inmates.
• Issue clothing, tools, and other authorized items to inmates.
• Arrange daily schedules for prisoners including library visits, work assignments, family visits, and counseling
• Search for and recapture escapees.
CENTRAL TEXAS COLLEGE - Killeen, TX
Microsoft Office (10+ years), Outlook (10+ years), Excel (10+ years), Typing (10+ years) Additional Information
• Skilled typist, Professional conduct, Able to multi task, Close attention to detail, Customer service skills, Excellent
written and oral communication skills, Very organized. Proficient with all office equipment.