San Jose, CA 95131 Email: email@example.com
LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/ankeeta-shah-5798ab23/ Summary:
Tech savvy diversely experienced analyst having 7+ years of experience into data analytics.
Passionate about extracting data insights and leveraging it to drive strategic business decisions.
Exceptional in process re-engineering, improving operational efficiency and creating strategic alliance with stakeholders for integrating, querying and preparing datasets for business analysis.
Demonstrated strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with higher management and excellent leadership skills with business stakeholders.
In depth exposure to ETL processes, knowledge of databases and experience creating reports using various tools.
Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication June 2010 MIT - University of Pune.
JP Morgan Chase
Business Data Analyst July 2012 – May 2018
● Owning End-to-End responsibility of delivering the project which includes requirements gathering, Business Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and maintenance of Business Intelligence applications.
● Build SQL queries and reporting from existing data warehouse.
● Optimizing the long running reports/ SQL queries by analyzing the technical as well as functional aspects of the queries.
● Developed periodic/regulatory and ad-hoc reports into Excel for business stakeholders using SAP business objects.
● Help, design and implement on revamping the platform to get the right data to the right teams.
● Worked as Techno functional analyst in order to contribute to strategic planning around product launches.
● Keen involvement in Business impact analysis of critical issues faced during product releases.
● Step into a small but dynamic team of analysts and hit the ground running by taking ownership of leading a team of vendor by showing leadership capabilities and ensure project meet the deadline.
● Created dashboard using Tableau for generating performance metrics of month end batch processing for operation teams to visualize critical batch net jobs.
● Created Dashboard for tracking the backlog & WIP items for Change control request and post production issues for business stakeholders.
● Extensive interaction with project stakeholders, working with them on understanding their business initiatives to prioritize deliverables and information needs.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, operations, and customer support.
● Stepped up as scrum Master role while working with the development team thus having regular sessions with them to understand their progress and address their concerns.
● Facilitating daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospective and presenting team for agile ceremonies.
● Mentoring and training and providing technical support new recruits and team members on loan syndication
(Loan IQ) and its data model.
● Presented bi-weekly deck presentation globally across diversified team for showing progress of team.
● Experienced in project management with vendor Team. Hexaware Technologies Ltd
Software Engineer Dec 2010 – Apr 2012
● Joined as campus recruit into business intelligence domain.
● Created business objects reports and derived table universe.
● Worked on BO infrastructure activities.
Other Technical Skills:
● Reporting Tools: SAP BOXI R3 and SAP BO 4.1, BO CMC administration, Tableau.
● Programming Languages : SQL,PL/SQL
● Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server
● Design and Development tools : MS Visio, MS Office, SharePoint,MS Excel,MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
● ETL Tool : Datastage
● Version Control Tool : EQM Noad, Git
● Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center ALM and JIRA. Awards and Recognition:
● Awarded for quarterly employees R&R.
● Participate in BI Reporting Hackathon.
● Recognized for strong collaboration from business stakeholders.