firstname.lastname@example.org •727-***-**** • 32 Robin Brook Drive, Newington, CT 06111 Agile and results-driven professional committed to integrating analytical and business expertise to improve and streamline business processes. Highly motivated and detail-oriented with exemplary planning, collaborative and organizational skills. Dedicated to creating, testing and deploying analytical strategies to generate creative insights. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, SQL, Tableau, SAP Business Objects, SAP Modeler, SPSS and SAP ERP System. Areas of Expertise include:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Conc.: Management Minor: International Business Baqai Medical University, Karachi, Pakistan University of Tampa, Tampa, FL (FPGEC Certified – NABP, U.S.A) Professional Experience
University of Tampa • Tampa, FL • August 2016 to April 2018 GRADUATE STUDENT ASSISTANT
Employed data management and enhancement skills to process and transform library data into meaningful and analytical insights that fully supported library operations. Key player in identifying and resolving patron queries by administering expert support and services.
• Successfully converted records to digital data sets using Microsoft Excel to forecast operational trends and validate insights for decisional support
• Designed statistical reports with visuals and defined inputs; improved library scheduling, optimized library resource utilization and tracking that resulted in a reduction of operational costs by 18%
• Created a database that logged previously absent activity-based manuals and helped employees train new hires by anticipating business improvement and reporting needs Baydoun Pharmacy • St. Petersburg, FL • October 2016 to April 2018 PHARMACIST GRADUATE INTERN
Demonstrated successful adherence to patient safety and treatment protocols through medication therapy management, accurate screenings, and prescription processing under the supervision of licensed preceptor. Complied with HIPPA and all other applicable state, federal, and organizational regulations and guidelines. Key Accomplishments:
• Counseled patients regarding use of medications to address health needs and effectively communicate its safe use
• Ensured accurate processing of insurance claims to resolve customer issues and prevent payment rejections
• Specialized in maintaining records of patients on QS1 pharmacy ERP system to process and validate prescription records and refills
• Instrumental in assisting the pharmacist with processing & filling of prescriptions, tracking pharmacy sales and analyzing marketing and financial performance
Sanofi Aventis Pharmaceuticals • Karachi, Pakistan • August 2014 to May 2015 PRODUCTION PHARMACIST – LIQUID MANUFACTURING PLANT Effectively led and managed a team of 16 filling and packing technicians on two production lines for liquid dosage forms by fostering teamwork. Executed production planning and accurate batch documentation to ensure safe and calibrated product development and controlled procurement costs in accordance with GMP and Quality Assurance protocols. Key Accomplishments:
• Accomplished 97% of weekly production plans in accordance to scheduled batches with 94-100% operational efficiency by implementing LEAN production strategies
• Effectively negotiated with vendors to improve packaging quality; optimized machine responsiveness and significantly reduced frequency of maintenance stops for adjustments by 42% in 6 months
• Prevented risk of loss valued at $30k in damages due to storage limitations and unfavorable environmental conditions by intervening; facilitated measures for protection of batch integrity Consulting/Project Experience
Business Analytics Project– Clinical Data Insights of Readmission in Diabetic Patients Analyzed homogeneous data set of diabetic patients by searching for meaningful correlations between patient profiles, medication classes, clinical history and hospital readmittance using MS Excel, SQL, Tableau, SAP Statistics & SPSS Modeler.
Bay Coffee and Tea Company – Strategic Management Analysis/Consulting Conducted internal and external analysis to assess the company’s health and business strategy. Reported opportunities to optimize competitive advantage and recommended a tactical marketing strategy to enhance business capabilities. Advanced Auto Parts vs Auto Zone – Financial Performance & Value Analysis Analyzed financial statements and utilized various accounting and finance tools such as WACC, forecasting cashflows, financial ratios, profitability and solvency analysis. Conducted an audit with in-depth analysis of operating, investing and financing activities to assist investors, creditors, and stakeholders in making informed decisions. Collaboratory Prep School – Brand Management/Consulting Utilized competitive landscape and market research analysis to provide insights for brand value and strategic planning for growth. Assessed variances between mission statement and activities to ensure presentation of a unified message. Burton Snowboards - Multinational Capital Budgeting using Monte Carlo Simulation Evaluated a prospective business expansion proposal by using Monte Carlo Simulation to examine the risk of a multinational capital budgeting project. Facilitated recommendations with scenario analysis, exchange rate estimation and sensitivity analysis to determine net present value from a parent perspective. Certifications/Trainings/Licenses
• SAP TERP10 Training– Integration of Business Processes
• Certified Associate in Project Management Training (23 Contact hours)
• Modern Advances in Leadership – University of Tampa, Florida
• Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Certification (FPGEC) – National Association of Board of Pharmacy, U.S.
• Licensed Graduate Pharmacy Intern – Florida Department of Health References Available Upon Request