DEBORAH Y. PEARSON
My experience supporting end users across a number of companies and applications is both varied and extensive. This has helped develop my interpersonal and communication skills to a high degree. I am comfortable and confident working with users from all levels in the organization, as well as provide an efficient and professional service. I am also familiar with functioning as part of a diverse international group. I interact well with colleagues and perform well in a team environment. My unique and diverse skillset makes me a valuable and versatile employee with much to contribute, adding significant value to any organization I function in.
Service Desk Support Analyst III Oct 2017 – Present
● Provide user support and second level troubleshooting for network connectivity, desktop, thin device and printer software issues using Desktop Director and /or Remote Control Viewer
● Provide first level troubleshooting of Office, Epic and Telecom issues
● Unlock accounts and reset passwords in designated systems as needed (Active Directory, Epic)
● Document all calls and troubleshooting in CA Service Desk Manager tracking system
● Route user requests to other departments and escalate as needed
● Process requests via telephone, e-mail and web self service
● Participate in secondary assignments which included gaining approval for user access and sending outage notifications Participate in On-call rotation Softworld, Inc.
General Dynamics Mission Systems
Remote IT Business Data Analyst – PDMLink Windchill 11.0 Aug 2016 – May 2017
● Perform gap analysis between Siemens TeamCenter and PTC Windchill PDMLink 11.0 users, groups and projects
● Map objects and attributes then upload mapping files to SharePoint site.
● Create and review test cases and suites entered into RTC (Rational Team Concert)
● Develop training documentation for PTC Windchill PDMLink 11.0 Administrators
● Utilized Agile methodology to assess project development Weatherford International, Houston, Texas
IT Business Data Analyst – PTC Windchill 10.1 (Remote) Apr 2009 - Dec 2015 Service Center Help Desk Analyst (Onsite) Apr 2008 – Apr 2009
● Participated in the error correction and upgrade of the PTC Windchill application as needed.
● Contributed to the development and maintenance of thorough, up-to-date, functional test cases and posted results on SharePoint documentation
● Assist training groups and key application users in maintaining an appropriate User Guide for end-user training and on-going field reference documents
● System account administration- create and modify user accounts per submitted requests
● Testing Windchill PDM in system upgrades and other applications that interact with Windchill (Endeca, JDE, AutoCAD and Creo)
● Install and configure CAD software that is integrated into Windchill 10.1
● Support end users via Remedy HelpDesk tickets in performing business activity in Windchill PDM software and in answering direct calls from users offering assistance both onsite and remotely. CBSL Transportation Services, Inc., Pasadena, Texas IT Help Desk & Desktop/Mail Administrator Oct 2006 - Mar 2008
● Provided desktop support for three locations (Houston, New Orleans, Chicago) with hardware/software issues
● Set up NT accounts using active directory and created mail accounts using MDaemon
● Successfully migrated users to new mail client and trained users on software
● Responsible for all hardware/software purchases and installations
● Installed wireless security cameras and configured related software for remote monitoring
● Assisted network contractor with wiring and replacement of switches and routers
● Responsible for backup and restore of on-site servers K-Force Staffing, Houston, Texas
IT Desktop Technician for St. Luke’s Hospital Jul 2006 - Aug 2006
● Primary responsibilities included upgrading Dell computers to Windows XP, SP2 using a scripted image via network or CD.
● Stored all users backup data prior to imaging
● Assisted users in hardware and software installations via NAL(Novell Application Launcher)
● Responsible for trouble shooting and analyzing hardware/software issues after XP upgrade. KELLY IT RESOURCES, Houston, Texas
IT Process Coordinator Apr 2006 - Jun 2006
Baker Hughes Business Support Services
● Primary responsibilities included supporting Software Applications and hardware services for all divisions of Baker Hughes.
● Set up/ modify group policies using Active Directory
● Supported 10000+ users in a Windows 2000 environment
● Responsible for trouble shooting and analyzing hardware/software issues.
● Assisted users in hardware and software installations and configuration
● Monitored and assigned tickets to the appropriate service vendors, assessed status and closed completed jobs.
● Stored all necessary documentation in appropriate department folders for public access
● Utilized remote software to troubleshoot application issues for remote users; Tivoli, PC Duo, Net Meeting
● Used Tivoli software for tracking user’s issues
● Ensured that all service calls were completed in a timely manner with quality and professionalism.
● Worked other projects as needed
POMEROY IT SOLUTIONS, Houston, Texas
Desktop Support Technician for Service Corporation Intl. Feb 2001 - April 2006
● Desktop Support Technician for Service Corporation International:
● Provided Level III support to a customer base of 11,000+ users and 3,000+ PCs throughout the United States and Canada.
● Tracked users issues using HEAT
● Computer management and software deployment using Altiris Deployment Server
● Support included installation of equipment, software and data migration via Altiris PC Transplant
● Assist users in trouble shooting application such as HMIS, Windows and Microsoft Office
● Installed and configured new computers with requested software and external hardware.
● Hands on and remote troubleshooting of existing equipment issues including data/OS corruption, network connectivity, data recovery, spy-ware and virus protection/removal, and printing
● Created images and installed on users machines; re-image PCs and Laptops using Norton Ghost 6.0, or Altiris
● Verified issue resolution with user before closing service request.
● Assigned to other projects as needed.
Houston Community College, SAP Sales and Distribution Certificate of completion 2017 Houston Community College, SAP HCM, FICO and MM Certificate of completion 2016 Houston Community College, Associate in Science 2009 Commonwealth Institute of Funeral Service, AAS in Funeral Service 1994