MIAMI, FL *****
To use my experience in high volume and culinary driven concepts and apply them towards a company I can grow with. Looking for a company that will value my work ethic, and utilize my skills into growing sales and standards.
Executive Chef, The Grill on the Alley
- Executed and held high standards to all line cooks.
- Trained new employees to be accustomed to our brand and culture.
- Trained on butchering of proteins, all ordering aspects of the Heart of the House, and fiduciary responsibilities.
Head Chef, Soo Woo Korean Steakhouse
- Responsible for interviewing, scheduling, and management of culinary staff.
- Created and costed out menu items and daily specials.
- Worked with hospitality managers on brand development
- Extensive work in F.Q.M.
Kitchen Supervisor, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated
- Worked in a $20 million/year culinary driven concept
- Certified trainer on all stations.
- Employee of the month on several occasions.
Sous Chef, Captain Jim’s Seafood
- Provided assistance with menu development
- Restocked product and inventory
- Developed presentation and garnishment
●Miami-Dade College, 2005
●Miami Senior High School, 2005