I have more than 20 years experience in Management, Administrative and Customer Service work. I strive for excellence in all I take on. I tend to be an outside of the box thinker and enjoy finding new ways to solve old problems. As a manager I have always developed great working relationships and loyalty with my employee's partially due to them knowing I would never ask anything of them I would not do myself.
• Staff Management
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Property tours and inspections
• Maintenance knowledge • Property management
• Customer service-focused
• Tenant and eviction laws
Senior Community Association Manager, 05/2018 to Current
PropVIVO – Bellevue, WA
• Worked directly with Home Owners Associations, Board Members and Vendors.
• Performed property inspections and created reports making assessments and analysing future needs for property value upkeep.
• Responded to customer requests via telephone and emails.
• Resided over Homeowner Association board meetings.
• Verified data integrity and accuracy.
• Researched and updated all required materials needed for board meetings.
Property Manager, 08/2016 to 05/2018
Salmon Creek Apartments / Metropolitan Management – Seattle, Washington
• Carefully screened applicants for tenancy.
• Developed and executed plan to achieve and maintain 95% or better rate of occupancy.
• Completed final move-out walk-throughs for tenants.
• Maintained original leases and renewals for the management office.
• Scheduled contractors for maintenance issues.
• Maximized rental income while minimizing expenses through effective planning and control.
Fair Housing Tester, 01/2007 to 03/2015
Fair Housing – Redwood City, Fremont, Oakland, CA
• Communicated with landlord regarding building and tenant issues.
• Was sent in to test family housing communities were following Fair Housing Law.
• Was promoted to interviewer then invited to be part of their “Dream Team” best of the best testers for 3 different Fair Housing Agencies in Fremont, Redwood City and Oakland.
Certificate Achieved: Accounting and Bookkeeping, 1983
College of San Mateo - San Mateo, CA
Certificate Achieved: M.S. Word, Lotus 123, Data Base, Graphs and Charts, 1984
Canãda College - Redwood City, CA
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
Licensed Title Clerk Washington State
Licensed Cosmetologist California State
Class 12 Mixologist Washington State
Certified in the Crime-Free Program -San Leandro and Mountain View in California and Equivalence of in Burien Washington
Personal and Professional References Furnished Upon Request