Ahmed Amr Ali Mobarak
Address: ** ** ****** ****, ** Shrouk City, Cairo
Faculty of Engineering Higher Technological Institute, 10 th
of Ramadan branch.
Bachelor degree in Telecommunication & Electronics Engineering. Graduation year: May 2016.
1st project: Designing the control system of a prototype of an Ambulance Quadcopter with the aid of Ardupilot.
2nd project: Programing and design of a Bluetooth module electrical controller used to control any electrical device.
Technical Support Supervisor at Consultix for electronics design, embedded systems design and prototyping services. From February 2018 to Present. RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handling support escalations.
• Handling new support issues (unknown issue, new device upgrade, and critical situations).
• Supervision & Reporting KPI’s of support and customer satisfaction.
• Developing Technical Support Team.
• Demo of new products (local and remote).
• Backup Technical Support Engineers (2nd line support).
• Remote demos and trainings (to potential customers).
• Providing Technical presentation during Tenders.
• Developing support process.
• Testing of New products. Helping in putting product testing procedures. Technical Support Engineer at Consultix From December 2016 – February 2018. RESPONSIBILITIES
• Providing customer service and technical support for products, services, and innovative applications.
• Submit the advanced and creative troubleshooting skills to handle and track customers' issues and follow up with them using various department tools and on-line resources.
• Explain complex technical concepts simply with a positive attitude and tone of voice to achieve customer interaction and loyalty.
• Hardware, Software, Firmware and RF validation testing for new released products.
• Implementing technical documentation for new released products. Networks Administrator Engineer at ABS for network solutions. From September to November 2016. Training & courses
Analog and digital electronics course at PCM. (2011) Summer training at Saqr Military Factory. (2012)
Microcontroller course at Jelecom. (2013)
PLC & Hmi course at Arabtech. (2014)
Summer training at Suco Oil Company. (2014)
CCNA course at Herotech. (2015) Certified Cisco ID: CSCO13062404 English conversation course at British council. (2015) English course levels 3, 4 & 5 at Berlitz. (2016)
Fortinet Network security expert 1 Certified (2016) Juniper Network Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA) (2016) English course level 6 at Berlitz (2018)
Microsoft Office – word, excel, Visio and power point Knowledge of Basic C, C++, Micro C programing languages. General Knowledge of LabVIEW.
Cisco packet tracer.
CRM Vtiger Software
Arabic (Mother tongue)
English (Very good speaker and excellent writer)
Date of Birth: 16/08/1992.
Military Service: Exempted.
Marital Status: Married.