Anthony D Massad
Mobile: 248-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: **** ********* **, ********** *****, MI
Wayne State University (WSU)
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering 2014-2018 GPA: 3.04
Oakland Community College (OCC)
Associates Degree in Liberal Arts 2011-2013
Director of Operations, Detroit Aerial Innovations WSU Student Organization Detroit, Michigan September 2015 – August 2018
Responsible for designing aerial vehicle multi-copter frames in CAD and configuring hardware. Position includes research and development of UAV technology to revitalize the city of Detroit. Involves planning, programing, and designing UAV models independently. http://detroitai.org
Practice Technology Mechanical Engineer Intern, Ghafari Associates LLC Dearborn, Michigan May 2017 – August 2017
Worked in the Practice Technology group at Ghafari Associates at the Dearborn office branch. Position includes 3D data point cloud mapping buildings via laser scanning and drone technologies, QA/QC/ISO standard champions, clash reporting, IPD (integrated project delivery), document control and management, project team support, Project WISE support (internal and external), corporate information librarians, virtual design and construction project integration. Chief Operations Officer, IRON SKYS LLC
Detroit, Michigan Feb 2017 – Present
Responsible for the overseeing of all operations, designing & implementing business strategies, and working as the remote pilot in command for all missions. Position requires highly precise skill at flying aerial vehicles (multi-copters with various sensors), FAA drone regulatory knowledge and knowledge in utilizing a massive range of software including, engineering software, autonomous drone deployment software, photogrammetry software, video & photo production software, graphic design software, and mobile applications. Position also involves project management, QA/QC, and ISO standards, customer support, customer interaction, team management, social media marketing, FEA licensing and regulations, SEO. Visit www.ironskys.com to learn more. Drone Technician, Excel RC Drones
Garden City, Michigan May 2016 – Semi-Present
Position includes building, designing, and repairing aerial photography UAV technology. Responsible for programming and troubleshooting the hardware to allow it to run smoothly for customers. Position also involves selling, answering questions, and offering advice to customers efficiently regarding the various UAV models. PROJECTS
Water Filtration Bicycle, Spring 2018
• Project Leader for design class project to build a mobile water filtration system mounted on a bicycle to give access to clean water for third world and developing countries.
• Constructed the entire CAD design and assembly for the water filtration system bicycle. Solar Powered Semi-Portable Refrigerator, Spring 2018
• Constructed the CAD design and assembly concepts for solar powered semi-portable fridge Iron Mission Projects, Feb 2017- Present
• Conducted and lead several aerial missions and projects for several customers for Iron Skys projects.
• Fly and program autonomous UAV models with several ranges of functions, such as autonomous flights, and GPS assisted flight.
• Producing aerial content for customers on several operating platforms.
• Subcontracted missions through, Wolf VR, DroneBase and Droners.IO SKILL SET
● Proficient in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, NX, MATLAB, Simulink, Revit, Recap 360, FEA, CAE, ANSYS, Navisworks, Microsoft Office
● FAA Remote Pilot Part 107 Certified
● Multilingual (Arabic and English)
● Hands on technical knowledge and skill in hardware (small electronics, soldering)
● Proficient in operating and flying professional drones and racing drones
● Able to design, construct, and program ground and aerial vehicles
● Coordinate team of engineers to assemble and program drones
● Highly efficient and involved in the practice of the six-sigma methodologies
● Excellent leadership, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills