Lokesha Gowda Saralikana – Technology Lead, Infosys Limited
408-***-**** – firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a Software Engineer with over 8 years of experience in Enterprise Application development. Apart from work related technologies, I love to keep in touch with current trends in technology.
Highligths as a Software Engineer:
• Experience in developing enterprise applications for Apple with strong exposure to Swift/Objective C.
• Deep understanding and involvement in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Good understanding of various Cocoa design patterns and iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
• Collaborated with designers, product managers, server engineers, and other iOS engineers.
• Extensively used the code review process to reduce potential defects in the code.
• Proficient in using svn, GitLab, and GitHub as a source control tool. Technical Skills:
Languages: Swift, Objective C
Tools: Xcode, Tower
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Windows
Infosys Limited (Consultant @ Apple), Sunnyvale, CA Since Nov 2017 Role Highlights:
• Extensively worked on feature development using Swift and Objective C.
• Reviewing code developed by peer developers and providing the feedback.
• Have taken up the late breaking enhancement requests and ensured that it gets delivered without impacting the deadlines.
• Collaborating with designers, product managers, server engineers and peer developers.
Page 2 of 2
• Managed team of 5 people at offshore (India).
Infosys Limited (Client - Apple), Mangalore, India Sep 2013 – Nov 2017 Role Highlights:
• Responsible for delivering individual feature modules of the project.
• Created various custom components as per the project requirement.
• Mentored junior members in the team about the best practices and iOS guidelines.
• Involved in production release activities and provided post production support. Programmer Analyst
Ex!lant Technologies (Client - Apple), Bangalore, India Jan 2011 – Sep 2013 Role Highlights:
• I was part of a development team that had the responsibility of developing a large project from scratch in the Engineering domain.
• I have successfully developed some of the screens in the application using the internal framework.
• Analysed and fixed some of the complex issues in the project. Software Engineer
Tritone Technologies, Bangalore, India Feb 2010 – Jan 2011 Role Highlights:
• Involved in requirement analysis, design and implementation of a small application for the client.
• Independently developed in-house game application using cocos2d framework.
• Responsible for uploading the application to the app store. Education:
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science 2009 Visvesvaraya Technological University, India
Visa Status: H1B