Renaldy Pascal Allonce, CRT, CPSGT
*** *********** ****** ********* *******, Florida 32714
Sleep Telemedicine Services Inc. Orlando, FL
Sleep Technician/Technologist November 2016 – present
• Perform various diagnostic and treatment polysomnograms on adolescent and adult patient populations in addition to other sleep disorder tests.
• Review history, physical information, medications, procedure request, and study protocol with patient.
• Explain procedures to patient before, during and after sleep study.
• Perform patient set-up by attaching electrodes and monitors to patients participating in the sleep study.
• Monitor the patient throughout the sleep study and document observations at specific time intervals and additionally as appropriate.
• Collect data from the various monitors ensuring that all monitors are recording data throughout study and all signals are received on the computer. Reports this information to the physician.
• Knowledgeable of all aspects of patient care, common sleep disorders, treatment options and protocols for oxygen therapy and implements as necessary under supervision.
• Recognizes normal and abnormal sleep patterns.
• Maintain and operate all sleep lab equipment safely and correctly by inspecting and testing sleep lab equipment to ensure proper functioning.
Pediatric Health Choice Daytona Beach, FL
Medical Technician October 2016 – December 2016
• Assist in the care of children of all ages: neonates, infants, toddlers, school-aged and adolescents.
• Ensure a clean and safe child care environment.
• Assist children with activities of daily living (bath, feed, play, etc.) and provide other patient care as directed.
• Check children's supply boxes/bags on a daily basis.
• Organize and engage small groups of children in an interactive setting to support developmental play activities.
• Accompany and safeguard children during transportation to and from the Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care center.
Lincare Lake Mary, FL
Respiratory Therapist October 2015 – May 2016
• Perform equipment set-ups for ventilators, monitors, CPAP units and other respiratory services in patients’ homes.
• Provide patient education.
• Perform complete and professional assessments.
• Facilitate prescription collection.
• Maintain patient records.
ATI College of Health Miami, FL
Associates in Science September 2009
Charles Flanagan High School Miami, FL
High School Diploma May 2006
• Certified Respiratory Therapist August 2009.
• CPR/AED: BLS & ACLS Certification August 2009.
• OSHA Certification August 2009.
• HIV/AIDS Certifications August 2009.
• Bilingual (English and Creole) and conversational Spanish
• Strong work ethics and morals
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with excellent customer service
• Hard worker and motivated with a strong desire to learn
• Team player and capable to work in a diverse environment
• Detail oriented, multi-tasker, responsible, diligent and efficient
• Proven leader, able to instruct and supervise
• Can manage stress and work well under pressure and capable of meeting deadlines and following instruction
My clinical experience focuses on the following areas: Floor Care, Critical Care Monitoring, Arterial Blood Gases, Pulmonary Function Tests, Ventilator Set-ups, Check-ups and Monitoring, Oxygen Blenders Setup, Oxygen Hoods, Neonatal Critical Care Monitoring, High Frequency Ventilators Management, Intubation Assistance, and Performance of CPR.
Received training at the following facilities:
• Hialeah Hospital
• Holy Cross Hospital
• Kindred Hospital
• Mercy Hospital
• Westside Regional Medical Center