Indianapolis, IN *****
I am seeking a permanent, full time career opportunity in the medical field, utilizing my training, skills and commitment in a growing company.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
St.Vincent Heart Center of Indiana - Indianapolis, IN March 2009 to September 2018
• Replenish floor stock products and deliver pharmacy products to the hospital impatient nursing departments
• Transport medications, carts, orders and other items to various areas of the hospital
• Billing which included charging and/or crediting patients for pharmacy products dispensed
• Compound IV antibiotics and TPN's in a timely manner
• Perform monthly inspections inside and outside areas of the pharmacy and the nursing medication rooms and/or preparation areas.
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Select Specialty Hospital - Indianapolis, IN
July 2001 to March 2009
• Data Entry, purchasing and replenishing medications for patient needs
• Compound IV admixtures, TPNs, and other intravenous fluids as needed using an aseptic technique in an isolation hood
• Monthly inspections in the pharmacy and nursing medicine preparation areas.
• Assist the Pharmacist in filling prescription items, as permitted by the State Board of Pharmacy.
• Function independently with little supervision
Pharmerica - Indianapolis, IN
August 1998 to July 2001
• Dispense medications for nursing home patients such as: Tabs, liquids, ointments, and triaged telephone medicine re-orders
• Assist with filing of completed orders, packaging of medications, profiling of orders for medical records, and filling processed prescriptions to dispense to the patient
• Compound IV's.
• Communicate with nursing center personnel and other customers in a pleasant and professional manner.
• Labels products appropriately, including cautionary or auxiliary labels. Pharmacy Technician
Neighbor Care Pharmacy - Indianapolis, IN
June 1995 to August 1998
• Dispense medications for nursing home patients and compounded IV's.
• Takes inventory, places orders, checks in drugs and supplies, stocks shelves and removes out-of-date items from the inventory.
• Process incoming orders to determine that items ordered were shipped and that items shipped are the same as items invoiced to the Pharmacy.
• Ensure proper notes in computer and cycle fill coding. Education
Aristotle College of Medical and Dental Technology 1996
Medical Aide Certification
Nursing Assistant Certification
J. Everett Light Center
Data Entry, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Medical Terminology, Medical Billing Certifications/Licenses
National Pharmacy Technician Certificate
Pharmacy Technician License
State of Indiana
I am dependable, detail oriented, and most willing to be a team player!