** ***** ***** ***** • The Woodlands, Texas 77381
Cell: 281-***-**** • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Whom It May Concern
I have attached a copy of my resume for your consideration. I am confident my background and skill sets, combined with strong work ethic will transition to and be in line with the position you are looking to fill. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely,
References upon request
19 Green Slope Place • The Woodlands, Texas 77381
Cell: 281-***-**** • Email: email@example.com EMPLOYMENT
Colliers International – The Woodlands The Woodlands, Texas Client Services Coordinator/Office Manager March 2013 to July 2018
• Managed daily aspects of office; ordered office supplies, answered phones, and greeted guests. Planned meetings and kept conference room schedule.
• Assisted Brokers in management of properties; marketing, listing agreements, contracts and pipeline reporting. Created marketing materials, including PowerPoint presentations, marketing flyers, offering memorandums and proposals. Scheduled property e-blasts on a monthly basis for each property.
• Interacted with clients and built relationships with them.
• Supported six brokers in The Woodlands office.
BANDIER Realty Partners, LLC The Woodlands, Texas
Office Manager Oct 2011 to March 2013
• Managed daily aspects of office; ordered office supplies, answered phones, and greeted guests.
• Maintained property listings, filing, and administrative support to brokers. Lone Star Portals/DynaPortal Software/Woodlands Online The Woodlands, Texas Partner, VP Business Development, Sales Manager August 2007 to Sept 2011
• Marketed city portal software.
• Trained new clients on software and functionality. Houston Community Newspapers The Woodlands, Texas
Account Manager Sept 2004 to June 2007
• Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Adobe Pro.
• Notary Public – State of Texas.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player; approachable and friendly demeanor; ability to work with all levels in the organization.
• Excellent organizational skills; able to handle multiple tasks, projects and meetings.
• Uses good judgment when prioritizing work assignments.
• Dependable with high quality standards and productivity. COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Montgomery County Crime Stoppers, Inc. The Woodlands, Texas Current Treasurer, Past Chairman March 1997 to Present Small Paws Rescue, Inc.
South Texas Team Leader April 2013 - Present