Dedicated and passionate individual looking to secure a full-time position in Civil Engineering where I may boon my employer and develop my skill set and knowledge EDUCATION:
Master of Science, Civil Engineering Sept 2015-May 2018 California State University, Los Angeles
Plates & Shells, Advanced Steel Design, Bridge Engineering, Reinforced Concrete Design, Seismic Design, Structural Analysis & Dynamics, Timber and Masonry Design, Geotechnical Design, Highway Design, SAP 2000 Bachelor of Technology, Civil Engineering Aug 2010-June 2014 Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, India
ENGINEERING SKILLS: Evaluating logistical operations, experience in performing soil and building related tests, construction materials testing, mapping & designing, Designed RCC Beam & Columns, Familiarity with AASHTO, FRA, SCRRA, Cal Trans Design Standards, proficient in using building code ACI, AISC etc. Adept in Interpreting Design values from Codes & Manuals, prepared survey reports Software: AutoCAD, SAP2000, MicroStation, Civil 3D Languages: C, Basic Java
Tools: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Project Certification: 30-Hr OSHA Construction Safety Guide, AutoCAD WORK EXPERIENCE
FJS Cable Engineering – Westminster CA, US Present AutoCAD Drafter
• Performing Traffic control planning and Layout.
• Prepare drawings of proposed signal installations or other control devices, using drafting instruments or computer automated drafting equipment.
• Preparing TCP’S for work jobs like Manhole Access, Splicing, aerial cable placement etc.
• Responsible for preparing TCP’S involving Caltrans ROW (Right of Way). INTERNSHIPS:
UMESH DEVELOPERS PVT LTD, PUNJAB, INDIA July 2012- Sept 2013 Site Engineer
• Worked on AutoCAD and prepared material bills for structure design
• Performing Structural calculations, modeling & analysis
• Worked in Civil 3D for Structure design and designed RCC Beams & columns
• Supervision on castings of columns, beams and slabs, formwork and scaffolding SURVEY CAMP HIMACHAL PRADESH, INDIA June 2012
• Marked the contour points and fly levelling was properly performed.
• Performed Road profiling using Total station and proper levelling of road ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Designed a Post-Tensioned one-way slab for an office building floor June 2016- July 2016 Course: Reinforced Concrete Design
• Calculated section properties and beam size
• Worked on SAP 2000 for structure designing
Worked on 2D drafting, productivity tools & 3D modelling in AutoCAD Aug 2016 – Dec 2016 Course: Designing in AutoCAD
• Created 3D models for structures
• Prepare designs of temporary structures and implemented Designed a 4- lane highway concrete box bridge on Caltrans freeway Feb 2016- May 2016 Course: Bridge Engineering
• Cross Sectional area of the bridge was calculated according to AASHTO design specification
• Calculated Unfactored shear forces and bending moments according to Strength limit state standards Designed the response spectrum (including code based, deterministic, probabilistic approaches) and a suite of 3 design rock motions to represent the likely earthquake ground motions at the site. Course: Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering Feb 2017- May 2017 Prepared drawings, specifications, rate analysis & design of RCC beam for a hospital building Course: Design of Concrete Structures Sept 2015- Dec 2015