Manufacturing Engineer with strong mechanical aptitude
Phone: 443-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 116 R East Main St. Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Solid command of technologies, tools, and best practices in design and implementation of mechanical systems. Special expertise with ceramics, steel, aluminum, and machinery. Understanding of plastics.
- Experience in Quality Control, LEAN projects, Production, and Preventative Maintenance
- Experienced with measuring equipment, strong understanding of GD&T
- Identify problems, troubleshoot, and learn quickly.
- Versatile and mechanically-minded. Good understanding of electrical and thermodynamic principles.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills. Communicate well verbally and in writing.
- Good with tools, enjoy working with my hands.
- Proficient with Excel, skilled with 2D & 3D CAD, MATLAB, FEA, Aspen HYSYS, and Python.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Concentration in Mechanical Engineering
Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA Major GPA: 3.0/4.0
Honors: Dean's List Fall 2013, Spring 2014, Academic Partners (Fall 2014) Graduation date: 12/2015
Senior Design: SEA Energy Mining (Fall 2014-Spring 2015)
Engineer in Training (EIT) PA License# ET021857
Quality Engineer, Fry Communications, Mechanicsburg, PA (November 2017-October, 2018 )
- Supervise 10 people operating 3 comailer machines, processing 300,000 magazines per shift
- Assisted in equipment transition for $700,000 palletizer addition
- Optimize process flows on comailers, propose and implement changes
- Schedule maintenance on machine components
- Coordinate troubleshooting of mechanical, electrical, and software issues
Technician, Schneider Electric, Columbia, MD (September 2017-November 2017 )
- Troubleshot wiring and code for HVAC control systems
- Installed and debugged PAC’s and other dedicated controllers
Junior Process Engineer, NGK-Locke Insulators, Baltimore, MD (October 2016-September 2017 )
- Monitored product and processes for quality throughout the plant
- Ensured key conditions were within specifications
- Ran porosity, moisture, and dimensional tests on product
- Directed workers as needed in day-to-day operations
- Helped oversee major equipment overhauls
- Prevented about $100,000 worth of defects in product
Contract Drafter/Designer, Self-Employed, Baltimore, MD (May 2016-August 2017)
- Design and draft for various clients seeking to reduce inventions to practice
- Provided 2D and 3D drawings to document and allow for 3D printing
Engineering Intern, Kravitch Machine Co., Aliquippa, PA (May 2015-Aug 2015)
- Operated lathes, CNC, mills, bandsaw, and welding robot
- Conceived and designed new product line to peel underground pipes