More than twenty years of professional cooking and restaurant management experience. Exemplify leadership qualities and professionalism, backed by a consistent, verifiable record of achievement. Fifteen years in private club management in both the kitchen and front of house operations. Qualifications
• Executive chef / restaurant management experience with multi-million dollar, upscale establishments
• Successful catering experience (1,600+ people)
• Budget development and cost control
• Maximizing kitchen productivity and staff performance
• Extensive management of wine club programs
• Restaurant design and startup expertise
• Computer skills including multiple POS systems, Microsoft Office, EZChef Work History
The Blockade Runner Resort Hotel, Director of Food and Beverage 2015 to 2018, Wrightsville Beach NC
• Manage a team of 100 associates in a seasonal full service hotel
• Multiple construction projects within the department to improve the facilities
• Develop and implement budget
• Manage all written menus and POS system
Troon Golf/The Clubs at St. James Plantation, Director of Food and Beverage 2008 to 2015, Southport NC
• 81-hole golf operation with five food and beverage outlets with gross revenue of $5.4 million.
• Hire, train, and direct six chefs and six front of house managers.
• Managed a team of 110 associates
• Directly manage wine club.
• Develop and implement budget.
• Part of Troon food and beverage regional support team. Circa 1922 Group, Corporate Chef
2004 to 2008, Wilmington NC
• Responsible to fill in management positions at each restaurant.
• Managed back house operations.
• Commissary chef for each restaurant.
Country Club of Landfall, Director of Food and Beverage / Executive Chef 1992 to 2004, Wilmington NC
• Directed all food and beverage operations for private club with 1200 memberships.
• Hire, train, and direct seven managers and a total staff of fifty.
• Developed purchasing and receiving procedures which decrease food cost by 12%. Education
1993 to 1995, The Culinary Institute of America, AOS Culinary Arts with Honors Robert Astraikis
512 Church Street, Wilmington, NC 28401