**** – Doctor of Philosophy – Computer Science. Florida Atlantic University.
- “Generalized Feature Embedding Learning for Clustering and Classification”. 2012 – Master of Science – Applied Mathematics. Florida Atlantic University.
- “A min/max algorithm for cubic splines over k-partitions”. 2009 – Bachelor of Science – Mathematics. Florida Atlantic University.
- Department tutor within FAU Math Learning Center. Skills:
Programming and building packages in R. Experience coding in Python, Spark, SQL, Keras, and using machine learning tools. Sharing work among multi-disciplinary teams using notebooks. Familiarity using S3 and EC2 within AWS. Version control and foundational knowledge of command line Linux. Interviewing, decision-making, hiring, leading projects, and mentoring. Professional Experience:
2016 – Present: Data Scientist – Modernizing Medicine, Boca Raton, Florida.
- Work with interdisciplinary team on engineering, data, and life science projects. Mentor and create hiring process for junior associates, lead book clubs, and give company wide data science talks.
- Generate requirements and execute a data quality model. Lead analysis exploration into revenue management. Liaise between data team and other stakeholders in the company.
- Develop an internal R package, train a back-propagated decision tree model - results built into a Shiny app. Company wide knowledge base for data science. 2015 – 2016: Data Scientist (contract) – 3BlueMedia, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Developed proprietary tools to view information and metrics based on statistical models developed in house to optimize operations.
- As head of the analysis team, mentored, and delegated tasks for the build and implementation of internal analytics tool. Engaged and helped to negotiate contracts with outside agencies. 2014 – 2015: Senior Statistical Analyst – Experian Marketing Services, Deerfield Beach, Florida.
- Worked with Fortune 500 clients to aid in implementing prediction models for marketing campaigns.
- Researched and operationalized algorithms to merge disparate data.
- Worked alongside international multi-disciplinary teams. Conducted a focus group and analysis for internal operations team.
2012 – 2014: Statistical Analyst – Full Sail University, Winter Park, Florida.
- Lead contributor of data team.
- Modeled student retention for university population, coordinated with executive teams to deploy models.
- Created estimation tools to aid in determining adherence based on financial aid rewards.