781-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org (Preferred)
O B J E C T I V E
Applying for the full-time position related to Software Development/ Engineering, UI/UX and Information Technology field. E D U C A T I O N
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology August 2012 - May 2018 Cumulative GPA: 3.46/4.00 – Cum Laude T E C H N I C A L S K I L L S
B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences Information and Computing Studies Lab
Lab Manager/Tutor Rochester, New York August 2016 – May 2018
• Assisted deaf and hard-of-hearing college students with their technical projects.
• Set up lab and equipment.
• Ensured equipment was treated properly according to lab rules and procedures.
• Worked with students to develop their analytical skills in programming, database, and website development. Prudential Financial
Applications & Systems Development Intern Newark, New Jersey June 2017 – August 2017
• Developed for developed a web application that displays the table result from a database using PL/SQL.
• Developed a search form by using ZK Framework and collected data from the database via the Oracle server.
• Developed Java web application service featuring SQL database connection.
• Configured web application by using JDBC driver connected to Oracle servers for the status of database applications. Prudential Financial
Systems Development Intern Newark, New Jersey June 2016 – August 2016
• Developed Key Performance Indicator dashboards using Microsoft Splunk based on search processing language provided by the IT infrastructure team.
• Developed XML files for AutoSys using C# (.NET) to find targets to connect based on commands and converted from JILS file to the Microsoft Excel.
• Created regular expressions in the Microsoft Splunk to send error reports to the team once a file error is detected. C O U R S E W O R K
Introduction to Database and Data Modeling Client Programming Application Development Practices New Media Design and Digital Survey Web I and II Networking Essentials for Developers Foundations of Mobile Design PC Hardware I and II Designing the User Experience Software Design Principles and Patterns Programming Fundamentals Data Connectivity and Access Introduction to Geo Information Systems Server Programming Mobile App Development I &II Foundations of Wearable Ubiquitous Computing Intro to Geospatial Tech Spatial Algorithms Problem Solving Information Assurance Fundamentals Info Reqs & Modeling Senior Development Project I & II Computational Problem Solving in the Information Domain I, II, and III A C H I E V E M E N T S
Joseph Dyer Scholarship June 2015 – May 2018
RIT Dean’s List 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
NTID Merit Scholarship August 2012 – May 2017
NTID Vice President and Dean Scholarship August 2012 – May 2017