email@example.com danneekim.com 646-***-**** Staten Island, NY
SUMMARY I'm an aspiring Web Developer with a zeal for self-mastery and personal growth in all aspects of life. In my experience of working in customer service, I’ve found that my ability to admit mistakes and foster group synergy to be essential skills in promoting my professional aspirations. I fully embrace the rollercoaster journey of web development, and strive to broaden my knowledge of computer languages to building meaningful applications. EDUCATION General Assembly June 2018 to Sept. 2018 Web Development Immersive 2018
12-week long training program, where I've delved into the world of web development by focusing on industry-standard web development tools and best practices to launch full-stack web applications. Emphasis on Agile/Scrum project management methods, collaborative teamwork and product development process.
Per Scholas May 2018 to June 2018
Web Development Immersive 2018
Co-Valedictorian. Excellence Award for Integrity
Related Coursework: Human Anatomy and Physiology, Applied Health Care Informatics, Developing Health Information Systems & Management, Utilization and Outcomes Research Methods, Concepts and Case Studies in Health Informatics EXPERIENCE General Assembly Greater New York City Area Web Development Immersive Engineering Fellow June 2018 to Sept. 2018
• General Assembly’s Web Development Immersive (WDI) is a 12-week long training program dedicated to prepare students to think like engineers and approach problems creatively in order to build the next generation of web applications and digital products.
Lead Server/Assistant GM June 2016 to Jan. 2018
• Supervised task delegation to team of up to 12 to maintain optimal productivity and overtime in restaurant with capacity to seat 200.
• Trained end users in restaurant POS System and resolved technical malfunctions through diagnostic tools
• Quanti ed daily bookkeeping reports & tip pools up to $2000 to be allocated to sta .
• Cultivated workplace conduct and culture in training new employees to prioritize customer service/satisfaction.
• Aided General Manager in promoting seasonal menu items & specials on a social media platform. SsamBap BBQ Stony Brook
Waiter Aug. 2013 to Sept. 2015
• Streamlined ow of orders by relaying guest selections to bar and kitchen sta .
• Routinely supported other area of the restaurant as requested, including taking reservations and completing transactions for other sta .
• Commanded a thorough knowledge of seasonal menu items, allergies and food preparation.
• Ensured quality customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving complications on the spot. 180 Media Group Greater New York City Area
Sales Intern June 2014 to Aug. 2014
• Collaborated with team members to e ectively market 180 Media Group merchandise such as Overcoming the Roadblocks to Life Change with Dr. Martin Sanders.
• Increased sales revenue by utilizing social media to increase brand awareness through sharing videos, articles, updates, and events.
• O ered onsite maintenance by making necessary equipment adjustments and setting up PC and Apple desktops and laptops and all types of mobile devices.
PROJECTS Alarm Clock May 2018 to May 2018
180 Church prototype Website May 2018 to May 2018
People Are People July 2018 to Aug. 2018
A match-making app that connects users with like-minded interests. Group project completed by 4 team members- using best practices of GitHub work ow such as branching, handling merge con icts, pushing, and pulling to e ectively communicate between the front/back-end. Created using React, Express, Body-parser, Pg-promise, Nodemon, Morgan, and Flexbox. Steak Out Sept. 2018 to Sept. 2018
LANGUAGES: Korean, English
CERTIFICATIONS: CPR & AED certi ed